Post Match Leicester 3 Swansea 1

It's 10 million times better than any of the shit I had to witness last season and 99% of the stale ****s in that ground wouldn't hear a word said against BR never mind actually show some signs of life to get rid of the wanker.

Our fans are shit

It's 10 million times better than any of the shit I had to witness last season and 99% of the stale ****s in that ground wouldn't hear a word said against BR never mind actually show some signs of life to get rid of the wanker.

Our fans are shit

Spot on

Miserable ****s should just **** off

“Probably the people, they think it’s easy to win games, but it’s not easy,” Maresca said in his post-match press conference. “I just want to remind that we have played 34 official games and we have won 26. That is a huge number and probably the people they think it’s easy to win games. But it’s not like this.

“You can feel the fans when they’re not happy. Probably some people they take some things for granted. But it’s not like this. Twenty-six wins out of 34. It’s something unbelievable. Probably when you win, win, win at home, and you continue to win, people think it’s easy. But it’s not easy.

“I arrive in this club to play with this idea. The moment there is some doubt about the idea, the day after, I will leave. It’s so clear. No doubts.

“We have won 26 of 34, a huge number. If people think it’s easy and take it for granted, it’s not like this. Huge respect for the players and the effort they are doing. Hopefully we can reach and give our fans the right joy at the end of the season.”

“Probably the people, they think it’s easy to win games, but it’s not easy,” Maresca said in his post-match press conference. “I just want to remind that we have played 34 official games and we have won 26. That is a huge number and probably the people they think it’s easy to win games. But it’s not like this.

“You can feel the fans when they’re not happy. Probably some people they take some things for granted. But it’s not like this. Twenty-six wins out of 34. It’s something unbelievable. Probably when you win, win, win at home, and you continue to win, people think it’s easy. But it’s not easy.

“I arrive in this club to play with this idea. The moment there is some doubt about the idea, the day after, I will leave. It’s so clear. No doubts.

“We have won 26 of 34, a huge number. If people think it’s easy and take it for granted, it’s not like this. Huge respect for the players and the effort they are doing. Hopefully we can reach and give our fans the right joy at the end of the season.”

Well, he's as clueless as some of you lot then.

These are the exact same fans who have made the KP very atmospheric and loud many, many times. But of course they've all decided at exactly the same time to suddenly stop making noise haven't they?

It's difficult to conceive of anything more idiotic than that take. Blame the fans. Yeah right.

I'm confused. Is he saying it's all a piece of piss?

This season all that matters is winning and getting promoted.

I have no problem with the style of play, but I do believe it will appeal more when we have players more suited to it and especially if we are dominating teams like Villa, Newcastle, Chelsea, etc, rather than Swansea, Rotherham, et al.

I can understand Enzo’s frustration, our fans have become entitled and sound as embarrassing as West Ham, Spurs, etc, who go on about a ‘style of play’

Stoke were a solid PL team, but then there fans wanted to play more entertaining football and look at them now…

There are not many teams that manage to combine winning and entertaining… it’s normally one or the other and I’d rather we won.

This season all that matters is winning and getting promoted.

I have no problem with the style of play, but I do believe it will appeal more when we have players more suited to it and especially if we are dominating teams like Villa, Newcastle, Chelsea, etc, rather than Swansea, Rotherham, et al.

I can understand Enzo’s frustration, our fans have become entitled and sound as embarrassing as West Ham, Spurs, etc, who go on about a ‘style of play’

Stoke were a solid PL team, but then there fans wanted to play more entertaining football and look at them now…

There are not many teams that manage to combine winning and entertaining… it’s normally one or the other and I’d rather we won.
Wow those three pre sides you have picked are a bit lofty aren't they? It seems a bit optimistic at this point to suggest to me that we will not achieve exactly the same as Burnley - a nice romp to the title and then absolute batterings by premier league teams that have worked out how to play against it.

as, indeed, Leicester City Football Club did in 2015/16 (still not sure why no one plays quite like that now - seems mad)

It is though. I know you've drunk the Kool-Aid but I can confidently say that most match going fans hate watching this football.

The atmosphere is numb because we're winning. The moment we start losing playing this way (see August 2024), it will get nasty very fast. I'm 90% sure that EM will be gone by Xmas.

There was a young man next to me last night who isn't usually there. He sang all the songs but never once lifted his head up from his phone to watch the game except for celebrating the goals.

It's like that all round the ground. It's football to watch on TV whilst doing something else. It's football to do the ironing too. It's definitely a harder watch than the two defensive midfielders drivel from Puel.
Simply cannot fathom it. It’s not Kool-Aid, it’s facts.

We are still on record setting pace in the championship.

We are the top scorers in the division.

We lost Tielemans, Soyuncu, Barnes and Maddison in the summer.

Our recruitment, thus far, has been impeccable.

We’ve cruised to the 5th round of the cup while pulling through some talented academy players.

Yesterday we could have scored 6, we missed several sitters, hit the bar, scored after 2 minutes and generally dismantled Swansea. That’s carrying passengers in the starting 11.

What Enzo has achieved is remarkable so far. My only criticism is the way he has handled this transfer window in the press, but I can understand his frustrations there, too.

Can anyone explain to me the level of patience shown for Rodgers vs that of Enzo by a lot of fans?

I sat next to a bloke at the Rotherham game who spent 90 minutes moaning (we battered Rotherham too). This same fan was defending Rodgers to the heavens as we got hammered by Newcastle the previous year.

I’m sorry but it is entitled. We should be thrilled with this season.

Can anyone explain to me the level of patience shown for Rodgers vs that of Enzo by a lot of fans?

I sat next to a bloke at the Rotherham game who spent 90 minutes moaning (we battered Rotherham too). This same fan was defending Rodgers to the heavens as we got hammered by Newcastle the previous year.

People want to look like they know what they're talking about. Pretty much all managers get sacked in the end, even Claudio and Wenger got sacked. So by getting in early, saying it's rubbish and the manager hasn't a clue just gives those people the perceived right to say 'I told you so'.

If they spent all last season backing a clearly busted Rodgers as well, they'll feel the need to prove themselves as experts even more.

Winning at a canter and winning in extremely boring manner are not mutually exclusive though.

Both can be, and are true.

Leeds and Southampton aren't even in the promotion places, despite arguably coming down in better shape that we did, but everyone surely is happy with where they are and wouldn't change things now. Well, we're more than ten points clear of them. That's how good this is!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463