Post Match Leicester 4 Nottingham Forest 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowt to laugh at really. I wanted you bunch to produce a score of biblical proportions but you weren't even up to that, as bad as we were.

Now that is comedy gold.

You won't do it dude.

No but I'm sure you will be mildly annoyed when Derby absolutely take you to pieces, that's your big game you know, I would hate to lose a game that you have been building up collectively as a group of fans more than the Barca-Madrid game.

I might even look for the score for fun.

Nowt to laugh at really. I wanted you bunch to produce a score of biblical proportions but you weren't even up to that, as bad as we were.

4-0 is a good score. We beat another East Midlands heavyweight by that score earlier in the season.

Anyways, any more goals and we might've started thinking we were a decent team.

No but I'm sure you will be mildly annoyed when Derby absolutely take you to pieces, that's your big game you know, I would hate to lose a game that you have been building up collectively as a group of fans more than the Barca-Madrid game.

I might even look for the score for fun.
It's on tv so the whole effing country can laugh at us.

Losing won't be bad because I am expecting it to happen. It's when the mutton molesters start gobbing off that ****s me off - degenerate tossers.

Anyway, you never know, we have to score sometime and just think of the shit we can give them

AjdgzwECIAAJlGB.jpg:large

It's on tv so the whole effing country can laugh at us.

Losing won't be bad because I am expecting it to happen. It's when the mutton molesters start gobbing off that ****s me off - degenerate tossers.

Anyway, you never know, we have to score sometime and just think of the shit we can give them

you scored the other night..... t'was in the wrong net mind, but a goal is a goal

I see Findley's miss made it on to PTI. :icon_bigg

Last edited:
What's PTI?

Pardon The Interruption, it's a tv show where they debate various sporting topics. There is a UK version on ESPN with Steve Bunce and Mark Chapman, I don't watch that one though so I assume Steven is referring to the original American version with Mike Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser. It's very good, although I will concede that it's not as good as tits.

Last edited:
Pardon The Interruption, it's a tv show where they debate various sporting topics. There is a UK version on ESPN with Steve Bunce and Mark Chapman, I don't watch that one though so I assume Steven is referring to the original American version with Mike Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser. It's very good, although I will concede that it's not as good as tits.

The American version is very good and not as good as tits. :icon_wink The Australians have a version of PTI as do the British but frankly both of those are just lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669