Post Match Leicester 4 Nottingham Forest 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the pairing in defence I've wanted to see since the start of the season - Mills and St Ledger.

Absolutely fantastic.

Jermaine Beckford, take a bow. Didn't put a foot wrong tonight. He was involved in every good attacking move and did plenty of chasing. Well done, THAT is what we want to see.

I don't know what you lot have been complaining about ;)

Don't want to take anything away from the team, great game, but seriously...

Just how shit were Forest?!

Hugely pleasing victory, but it has to be said that the opposition were execrable.

You can only beat what is in front of you. They were no worse than Barnsley IMO, we just upped our game a lot.

It did sound (on the radio) like a very good positive team performance. Now we've done it once, surely it can be done again sometime soon.

If we play Notts Forest each week we probably could.

Beckford has 12 goals in 15 FA Cup games I think they said.

Clearly, Pearson needs to bust out the old clichéd "every game now for us is a cup game" line until the end of the season to keep Beckford scoring :)

In the words of a Van Halen song I was listening to earlier... Spanked.

Still thought we looked a bit shakey at the back every now and then, we just seem to switch off once in a while, but over all it seemed like a vast improvement. Forest were godawful though, might well get relegated if they keep that up :icon_lol:

MOM - Beckford, three goals, and just generally much better from him, I commented at 1-0 how he was looking sharper.

From what I saw on ESPN, I thought Danns had a cracking game.

Beckford didn't look very happy when he was sat on the bench. Had his head in his hands and the disappeared down the tunnel.

EDIT: Beckford not feeling very well apparently.

Last edited:

Beckford didn't look very happy when he was sat on the bench. Had his head in his hands and the disappeared down the tunnel.

He's not at the press conference and they have said on the tv he isn't feeling well enough to collect his MOTM

Absolutely outstanding performance, just have to say though we should sell Beckford now, what a pile of shite he is!

EDIT: Beckford not feeling very well apparently.

Danns was playing more like the player he was at Palace. Beckford well the real Beckford hopefully has now stood up and will now get the scoring habit we all thought he had when he arrived but we all seemed to think had deserted him.

Perhaps NP will now play 2 up ftont instead of pissing about with 4-5-1/4-3-3.

Well played City. Pity I couldnt hear anything as the Pub that I'm in is having a Quiz night. Pity as love to hear what Nigel has to say as hes on at moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669