Post Match Leicester 4 Nottingham Forest 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm astonished how little fight Forest put up. Not sure what the fans were trying to tell their board with all the Billy Davies chants. I thought "you're not fit to wear the shirt" was apt for a lot of them too. Shocking. Worst side to play here since Cheltenham Town. The players don't believe. They're as good as gone.

Blue Army: I've been reading for ages but this is as good a time as any to post. Highlights for me on ESPN: Hearing "Walking in a Pearson wonderland" right after "Pearson, Pearson give us a wave!" (like when he was here the first time...) and also nearer the end: "Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be. We're going to wembley" Play-offs or FA Cup but I'd much the play-offs! Gutted I missed this one... is warm inside though...

Lovely jubbly. Delighted for Beckford to bag 3 and show us all what he can really do, hopefully the start of many more for him and also a good win for the whole team to build on.

I actually do feel a little bit sorry for the Forest fans that made the trip though as they were absolutely dire but that takes nothing away from a very solid performance from all of our players.

I'm astonished how little fight Forest put up. Not sure what the fans were trying to tell their board with all the Billy Davies chants. I thought "you're not fit to wear the shirt" was apt for a lot of them too. Shocking. Worst side to play here since Cheltenham Town. The players don't believe. They're as good as gone.

I loved the, what sounded like "we want our money back" chant from the Forest fans.

Forest complete and utter wank. Andy Reid has to be morbidly obese?

For us:

Danns MOTM.

I also think Wellens and St ledger were top notch, closely followed by Mills and Peltier. Oh and Mr Beckford was also alright.

Lets not carried away though. We now need to show some grit at St Mary's and come away with a point at least.

We want our Billy back.

Told you we were rubbish.

Where now for you guys? You reckon they'll bring BD back? He seemed genuinely upset at your position and appeared to offer himself back to the club.

We want our Billy back.

Told you we were rubbish.
Still rate some of your players. You have no leaders though and your coach looks like a lost little boy. I'd put a few quid on you to stay up.

Forest complete and utter wank. Andy Reid has to be morbidly obese?

For us:

Danns MOTM.

I also think Wellens and St ledger were top notch, closely followed by Mills and Peltier. Oh and Mr Beckford was also alright.

Lets not carried away though. We now need to show some grit at St Mary's and come away with a point at least.

Weird how different people see different things; you picked out two players who I would have put at the other end of the scale tonight.

Peltier and Wellens weren't among our best players for me tonight. In fairness to Wellens, I didn't necessarily notice him do much wrong, I just didn't really notice him.

I loved the, what sounded like "we want our money back" chant from the Forest fans.

"We want our willies back".

They've all recently had sex change operations, but after watching that Findley miss in the first half were all desperate to cock slap him for being shit, but alas they couldn't, for they no longer have willies.

Last edited:
Beckford full of a cold so says Pearson. Peltier didn't even think Beckford would play. (via stringer)

"We want our willies back".

They've all recently had sex change operations, but after watching that Findley miss in the first half were all desperate to cock slap him for being shit, but alas they couldn't, for they no longer have willies.
:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670