Post Match Leicester 4 Nottingham Forest 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cannot see us scoring and once you score the first the floodgates will open, confidence is rock bottom plus we have no defenders. No Morgan, Chambers, Moloney. We have Moussi who will fill in the middle with Lynch with Cunningham left and Gunter right with zero back up.

Like I said, first goal will be start of avalanche

Looks like you got it spot on Rich.

Hilarious evening. Highlighted by that miss by Findley. Superb.

Florist are desperately bad. Worse than anything I've seen. Ever. And then some.

They have at least four players that should only be playing in Masters football. Embarrassing. Beyond embarrassing. Brilliant.

Steve McClaren, Steve Cotterill - sensational.

Oh. My. Goodness

Have you ever seen a bigger pile of shite team in your life. Ever. Seriously ?

Fair play to our lot - up for it from the off, and pretty much pissed all over them right to the very end. Super stuff from the front two, genuine domination from Danns and Wellens, and even Sledger looked competent. Delightful

They say you can only beat what's in front of you but, dear me, if you can't beat a shower like that it's time to pack up and go home

Onwards and upwards...

That was a joy to watch, An all action display and one hell of a midfield performance from Dyer, Wellens and Danns.

Slightly concerned about Beckfords actions at the end when on the bench though.

That was a joy to watch, An all action display and one hell of a midfield performance from Dyer, Wellens and Danns.

Slightly concerned about Beckfords actions at the end when on the bench though.

Pearson and Peltier confirmed he's ill.

As for us, nar forget it.

Let's just talk about Florist. Lee Camp. What a keeper eh? The captain leaving the changing room at half time to chat to Steve Howard. Quality captaincy there chap. What on earth have they done to Cunningham? A quality left back turned to shite by the tree sewer.

Andy Reid? What the hell is he all about? How does anyone pay him to play football? Insanity.

Marlon Harewood? Wow. Just wow.

Wonderful.

It`s still 11 v 11 though!

12 v 11 with the crowd. They were spot on tonight by the sound of it, though with the marginal benefit of home fixture midweek?

actually, I think twitter etc. is becoming much more influential towards players' confidence than they would admit... Becks will be unchained and unstoppable now like Alan Young predicted.

Last edited:
That was absolutely brilliant. Beckford looked very powerful. I really hope this is the kind of player we'll see on a regular basis. Danns was fabulous too. He seems to have excelled under Pearson and looks like a lot more than just some shit central midfielder that sums up Sven's "collecting players" approach.

It was encouraging to see how much we passed along the ground and how much more we were able to keep the ball compared to the Barnsley game.

Also, I never imagined I'd witness Tom Kennedy in a Leicester City shirt! That was a nice surprise. He looked quite good as well. He seemed a decent passer, and his deliveries from the left were at least as good as Dyer's.

A few years ago I had Reid in my SS dream team and he was winning me points left right and centre - Setting up and scoring goals for fun at Sunderland.

I wouldn't have him in my team nowadays because he officially counts as two players!

I always thought Hitler was a better option so went with him. Only £3.5m.

Haha! Quite funny how you politely asked no one to ask about streams tonight, yet you post pirate footage of Findley's miss. Someone think he's above the law?

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed that - well worth braving the cold for!

I have to say, it was still very nippy in my numerous layers of clothing, so why the hell one fan decided to watch the second half in just his pants, I don't know. I've not been that embarrassed for a long while.

I enjoyed that - well worth braving the cold for!

I have to say, it was still very nippy in my numerous layers of clothing, so why the hell one fan decided to watch the second half in just his pants, I don't know. I've not been that embarrassed for a long while.

I too watched the whole game in my pants - but at home! My lad said " Dad, why aren't we there?" But lack of funds meant no other option. I did, however. watch in my pants and city shirt. by the end i could not give a shit!!!

A 16 second clip after the match is hardly the same as a live stream. Maybe one of our legal experts can clarify whether this is allowed as "Fair dealing".

I'm not bothered just made me smile.

Anywhere other than ESPN where I can watch the goals? I'm assuming they'll be on at half time tomorrow night but really eager to see them.

Gotta say if Beckford was ill, that makes his hat trick all the more impressive. Fair play lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669