Post Match Leicester 4 Plymouth 0

and a late late equaliser for Watford against Southampton.

Good to get a big win.

And genuinely glad that Daka got a goal. How did he look today?

Good to get a big win.

Like Daka. But no worse than Vardy and better than Nacho. By the time Cannon came on the game was over so he didn’t get the chance to show anything of any note,

Like Daka. But no worse than Vardy and better than Nacho. By the time Cannon came on the game was over so he didn’t get the chance to show anything of any note,
I thought Daka played a more intelligent game than Vardy has recently.

Good to get a big win.

He should be involved more.

Good full calm finish on the goal, dropped deep and linked up play pretty well and stretched their back four.

He missed an excellent chance early doors, comically so.

Was clear the players were thrilled for him.l when he got the goal.

Given Vardys advanced age and Nachos contract and relative ineffectiveness, I’d like to see Daka get more of an opportunity.

Won 4-0 top of the league and it was like being at a ****ing funeral.

I don't think there is a more depressing place than the KP stadium, certainly got to be the most passive top of the league stadium in the country.

Won 4-0 top of the league and it was like being at a ****ing funeral.

I don't think there is a more depressing place than the KP stadium, certainly got to be the most passive top of the league stadium in the country.
Seriously, stop going.

First half random, but that second half was ****ing excellent. We stepped two yards closer to them on the close down after the break and they completely shat themselves.

Two comedy moments from Daka, but apart from that he was excellent - his running and movement off the ball was outstanding, and a massive improvement compared to those occupying that position in the last half a dozen games. If Enzo drops him on Weds for one of those two he wants ****ing shooting.

Hamza was excellent, KDH and Ndidi dominant. Fatawu and especially MavididI were ****ing unplayable. Big shout out for the performance of Marc Albrighton when he came on. I know they were shite, but he was ****ing excellent.

On the downside, Mads’ distribution was generally horrific, And Vesty struggled big time. My main gripe is in decision making - there were some brilliant forward runs today from the front three, but most of the time we chose not to play a longer ball to find them, opting for the safety first choice. Bit frustrating, as they would have murdered their embarrassingly shit back four. But I’m being very picky, to be honest

But here is the thing that made my blood boil today.….

Plymouth fans came in their thousands from a squillionty miles away to watch their dogshit team get outplayed completely. But they sang and sang and sang and sang, right through to the very end.

Our ****flaps ****ed off home from 75 minutes onwards, despite watching their team dominate, play some ****ing lovely stuff, and see two exciting youngsters come on for their debut.

When the board went up at full time, the ground was actually half empty. What a bunch of foul, entitled half-arsed spineless ****s. I felt desperately sorry for Cannon and Nelson having to play out those last five minutes in front of absolutely ****ing nobody.

Bunch of absolute ****ing wankers

First half random, but that second half was ****ing excellent. We stepped two yards closer to them on the close down after the break and they completely shat themselves.

Two comedy moments from Daka, but apart from that he was excellent - his running and movement off the ball was outstanding, and a massive improvement compared to those occupying that position in the last half a dozen games. If Enzo drops him on Weds for one of those two he wants ****ing shooting.

Hamza was excellent, KDH and Ndidi dominant. Fatawu and especially MavididI were ****ing unplayable. Big shout out for the performance of Marc Albrighton when he came on. I know they were shite, but he was ****ing excellent.

On the downside, Mads’ distribution was generally horrific, And Vesty struggled big time. My main gripe is in decision making - there were some brilliant forward runs today from the front three, but most of the time we chose not to play a longer ball to find them, opting for the safety first choice. Bit frustrating, as they would have murdered their embarrassingly shit back four. But I’m being very picky, to be honest

But here is the thing that made my blood boil today.….

Plymouth fans came in their thousands from a squillionty miles away to watch their dogshit team get outplayed completely. But they sang and sang and sang and sang, right through to the very end.

Our ****flaps ****ed off home from 75 minutes onwards, despite watching their team dominate, play some ****ing lovely stuff, and see two exciting youngsters come on for their debut.

When the board went up at full time, the ground was actually half empty. What a bunch of foul, entitled half-arsed spineless ****s. I felt desperately sorry for Cannon and Nelson having to play out those last five minutes in front of absolutely ****ing nobody.

That’s a real shame. I do think Rodgers did some real damage to this fan base, my experiences at the ground have been diabolical the last 2-3 seasons.

I’m in a pub in town and started seeing people who’d clearly been to the game walk in before it had even finished. Mental.

That's one interpretation of why many, many fans were long gone before the final whistle. If you try just a little bit harder, you might actually work out the real reason.

I thought the first half was pretty poor and even. We were up against a side that had overthought playing against us but we were clearly not prepared for them properly either. Fatawu was fabulous to watch at times but that was about it.

We blew them away at the start of the second half because we engaged with them higher up the pitch and they panicked. For ten minutes we really went for them and played some excellent football. Then Plymouth decided on damage limitation.

After that, it was a pointless exhibition of passing. Nothing to see of any interest.

I thought Vestergaard was really poor. Too often he signals to everyone what he's about to do and quicker thinking opponents would rob him. Daka ran around a lot but fell on the floor a lot too.

Solid if unspectacular performances from Winks, Ndidi and Mavididi.

My first view of Cannon for half an hour and he looked no better than our other options. Casadei was awful again.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463