Post Match Leicester 4 Plymouth 0

Seriously, stop going.
I am

Told my old man today, very difficult convo after a lifetime spent down there together.

25000 others need to make the same selfless decision so some passion can be injected back in by people who want to be there rather than those who just go out of habit.

Dead support

I thought the first half was pretty poor and even. We were up against a side that had overthought playing against us but we were clearly not prepared for them properly either. Fatawu was fabulous to watch at times but that was about it.

We blew them away at the start of the second half because we engaged with them higher up the pitch and they panicked. For ten minutes we really went for them and played some excellent football. Then Plymouth decided on damage limitation.

After that, it was a pointless exhibition of passing. Nothing to see of any interest.

I thought Vestergaard was really poor. Too often he signals to everyone what he's about to do and quicker thinking opponents would rob him. Daka ran around a lot but fell on the floor a lot too.

Solid if unspectacular performances from Winks, Ndidi and Mavididi.

My first view of Cannon for half an hour and he looked no better than our other options. Casadei was awful again.
**** off to the theatre

It’s the current entitled ****s’ narrative, I’m afraid

Hopefully they'll all **** off soon
I find it quite worrying and definitely baffling.

Enzo has been nothing short of a miracle worker, the squad looks hungry and we have some cracking young players coming through.

I’m genuinely stunned by it. I’ll see it in person on the 23rd, so I’m hoping I’ll understand it more then.

The first half was a bit mad, not like anything we’ve seen at home really. We played some lovely stuff and the wingers looked shit hot at times. Having missed the chances we did it felt like we were vulnerable to a sucker punch from them because they actually looked decent on the attack. The KP isn’t exactly a cauldron as we all know and a goal for them wouldn’t have been good news.

But we ****ing blitzed them in the second half. It was fabulous and we scored three lovely goals. Teams hardly ever score three goals in 10 minutes and then carry on at the same tempo. We managed the game well after that.

To be honest the noise around it is all getting a bit tiresome. I was struck by how negative the mood was in the ground when I went to the Watford game. Sounds like the ground emptied out long before the end today which is out of order really.

On one hand there are some people who flatly don’t like what Enzo is doing and if winning most weeks and pissing the league isn’t enough to buy some goodwill and patience then nothing will.

On the other hand it just leads to people clutching their pearls and throwing insults around at any kind of criticism, constructive or otherwise.

Hamza was good today.

excellent results.

Top marks to Ipswich for clinging on to our coattails as well. What they are achieving is stonking.

I really hope the disenchanted twerps who left early decide not to renew their season tickets for next year so I might have a better chance of regaining mine.

Not renewing for this season in a fit of pique is one of the biggest regrets of my life.

Here we are 4 hours after the game and only about 17 people have posted on here. Seems like seriously no one gives a **** anymore.

I thought the first half was pretty poor and even. We were up against a side that had overthought playing against us but we were clearly not prepared for them properly either. Fatawu was fabulous to watch at times but that was about it.

We blew them away at the start of the second half because we engaged with them higher up the pitch and they panicked. For ten minutes we really went for them and played some excellent football. Then Plymouth decided on damage limitation.

After that, it was a pointless exhibition of passing. Nothing to see of any interest.

I thought Vestergaard was really poor. Too often he signals to everyone what he's about to do and quicker thinking opponents would rob him. Daka ran around a lot but fell on the floor a lot too.

Solid if unspectacular performances from Winks, Ndidi and Mavididi.

My first view of Cannon for half an hour and he looked no better than our other options. Casadei was awful again.
You're officially broken.

If you could get past your own conviction that everything is boring because you say it is, then you may start to enjoy football again.

If you were seriously bored by that, (which you probably weren't, it just doesnt fit your narrative to enjoy a game), then you really do need to **** off and, when you get there, take a left and get to ****ery.

People leave early because modern life is a bit shit. It happens at every ground in the country and is becoming more and more prevalent. Traffic is ****ing horrendous because every single road in Britain seems to have roadworks on it, people have too much work to do so need to get home to work.over their weekends so they can catch up for the work they are paid to do Monday to Friday, there are more drunken wankers about after games these days so people want to avoid them and, as ever, some people are just dicks.

It's not some ludicrous, tinfoil hat bollocks type protest at the football we are playing. I wouldn't do it, most people who sit around me don't do it but many elsewhere have done for years and will continue to do so, whatever the score.

I'm not really that bothered anymore. It's great we are doing so well and it's nice to see something different with Enzo's approach. The problem is, football has just gone a bit shit hasn't it. The heart and soul has been ripped out of the game in recent years. Corrupt billionaires and officials, VAR, continued social media bullshit... I really can't be arsed with it. **** 'em all.

Football is dying and football fan culture is already dead.

Imo

Football is dying and football fan culture is already dead.

Imo
I pretty much agree. Money is more important than anything and desparation for money is taking over. A lot of people are truly fed up with things everywhere - Football used to be an escape from real lifes crap, but all you hear/read is negitive and everyone is getting more misserable generally.

Still, Top Of The League.
Happy thoughts.

People leave early because modern life is a bit shit. It happens at every ground in the country and is becoming more and more prevalent. Traffic is ****ing horrendous because every single road in Britain seems to have roadworks on it, people have too much work to do so need to get home to work.over their weekends so they can catch up for the work they are paid to do Monday to Friday, there are more drunken wankers about after games these days so people want to avoid them and, as ever, some people are just dicks.

It's not some ludicrous, tinfoil hat bollocks type protest at the football we are playing. I wouldn't do it, most people who sit around me don't do it but many elsewhere have done for years and will continue to do so, whatever the score.
Whilst I agree with a lot of this, this season seems to be even worse for it.

I don't think you can put it down to one particular thing. I think it’s a combination of:

A lot of recent success.
Playing at a level we really shouldn’t be playing at after the last 7 or 8 years.
A couple of years of Brendan Rodgers shite.
Still no proper accountability from the top for last season.
Piss poor match day experience.
A club that don’t really give a shite about the fan base.
Playing a style of football that whilst mostly effective, isn’t always the easiest on the eye at times.
Disillusionment of football generally with how the game has gone in the last few years with VAR, Newcastle United etc.

Now I’m sure there’ll be some that will say “well just stop going then”, but I imagine there’ll be a lot of people who still go out of habit, some that still want to go because that’s the only time they see certain family/friends, and some who want to see if they can fall back in love with it before giving up their season ticket.

I don't think you can put it down to one particular thing. I think it’s a combination of:

A lot of recent success.
Playing at a level we really shouldn’t be playing at after the last 7 or 8 years.
A couple of years of Brendan Rodgers shite.
Still no proper accountability from the top for last season.
Piss poor match day experience.
A club that don’t really give a shite about the fan base.
Playing a style of football that whilst mostly effective, isn’t always the easiest on the eye at times.
Disillusionment of football generally with how the game has gone in the last few years with VAR, Newcastle United etc.

Now I’m sure there’ll be some that will say “well just stop going then”, but I imagine there’ll be a lot of people who still go out of habit, some that still want to go because that’s the only time they see certain family/friends, and some who want to see if they can fall back in love with it before giving up their season ticket.
I actually blame the Saudi foray into sports a lot.

I've never left early from a game. I have pretty much the same attitude as when I eat in restaurant, the food might be crap or I'm already stuffed but I've paid for it so I'm going to be there to the bitter end.

I am so pleased that Daka scores today. To think that afterwards, he went in to dance with Annabel Croft on Strictly just shows what an athlete he is.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463