Post Match Leicester 5 Southampton 0

We ****ing steamrollered them, they didn’t show up at all and we absolutely mullered them for it.

Vestergaard, Winks, Ricardo and Vardy all superb today. Hat trick aside, Fatuwu has put two on a plate for Vardy in two games with gorgeous little crosses and he gets an extra big pat on the back from me because there’s still nothing better than seeing Vardy score.

Tbf. A young person tragically passed away in my Mrs' family on Sunday in South America. Probably a bit distasteful of me going to football.

I've had the best memories and will build more next season. So all good. Lovely win. I have a feeling Vardy may be off to Saudi, or perhaps the US. He'd need a cracking salary to stay. It might actually be time for him to leave...on a high. Idk. Emotional.
Sorry to hear that. Puts it all into perspective. I wish you well.

So what are the scenarios now that guarantee promotion?

We get 1 more win.

Or Leeds lose either of their last two

Or we get a point and Ipswich lose 1 of their last 3 (likely we'd be there on goal difference)

Or 2 draws for us could do it as long as Leeds win their last two by no more than +3 GD

Woke at 6am just before HT, expected to see Leicester trailing to Che Adams goal. We were leading 1-0. I was in two minds to just wait till the end as some games have been painful to watch.

Most enjoyable 45 mins of football in some time.

I tried to explain to my 6 year old how important it was that he witnessed Vardy’s goal but he didn’t get it.

Wow Russell Martin is literally just a clone of Rodgers isn’t he?

Nige made me laugh, made a comment about wanting more from his attackers and Jobi McAnuff said something about him never scoring a hat trick so Nige wouldn’t have liked working with him.

About two minutes later Nige goes ‘We’d have got on fine lad, I don’t want you to be upset with me’ :icon lol:

Wow Russell Martin is literally just a clone of Rodgers isn’t he?

Nige made me laugh, made a comment about wanting more from his attackers and Jobi McAnuff said something about him never scoring a hat trick so Nige wouldn’t have liked working with him.

About two minutes later Nige goes ‘We’d have got on fine lad, I don’t want you to be upset with me’ :icon lol:
I liked the number of times Colin said something and Nige looked at him as if to say “who’s this idiot and who let him on the telly”

I liked the number of times Colin said something and Nige looked at him as if to say “who’s this idiot and who let him on the telly”
Colin on the telly does have a sort of monkey running through a minefield element, not aided by his whiney tone of voice. Anything could come out of his mouth.

He’s been well behaved though, haven’t minded listening to him.

Why was Mavididi waving a very sharp looking groundsman’s fork around at full time? I wouldn’t have put it past poor old Dennis Praet to lose an eye.

I’m guessing Praet might be done for the season now. Shitty, sore loser challenge on the end and it looked like a really sore one on the ankle.

To see that beautiful ball from Fatawu curl into the net, and the absolute joy at seeing JV slide along the grass towards us after he slammed that goal in. I am not forgetting that.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563