Leicester City Players in Euro 2016 or something similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the laborious passing from front to back that really pisses me off.

Countless times they could put a ball in and they just turn around and play the fecker backwards or sideways, for absolutely no gain whatsoever.

Total shite to watch

It was like having David Batty back in the team.

I think I am the same as most England fans and my expectations are similar.

I expect us to get out of the group and perhaps get through one or two of the knockout stages.

What I find baffling is that after all his time in charge Woy doesn't appear to have a clear plan.

The playing of Kane (25) and Vardy (24) out wide to make way for Rooney, who has scored 8 league goals this season, is frankly unforgivable. I just want us to have a go as I would prefer us to go out fighting and having had a go rather than going out bring the most boring team in the group.

I fear the latter.

The Swiss leave out Inler
Spain leave out Costa, Mata and Cazorla
Italy leave out Pirlo
Germany leave out Marco Reus
Netherlands leave out Robben, Blind
France leave out Benzema (though im convinced England would not have in a similar circumstance)

For as long as I remember England coaches are gutless. And then they wonder why more foregin coaches are being brought into the PL. Surely this isn't right...Roy couldn't have been this shortsighted and arrogant at club level?

I would much rather have Alan Pardew...MUCH RATHER!

Even a foreign coach...Someone exciting not an aging Capello. A Diego Simeone or someone similar. Give it to Eddie Howe with a couple of more experienced asisstants. I'd even have Sven compared to this shite.

Back in the good old days (when dancing meant exploding) England had (on paper) a world class line up of players. Look at some of the players in the South Africa WC squad and tell me how we only drew 0-0 with Algeria.

Great players & hopeless managers isn't good.

When we have quality players spending more time thinking rather than playing their natural game, success ain't coming. Watching the last game it seemed that D. Alli and H. Kane had never met before. Shambles.

After last night's yawn-fest went trawling for some 'entertainment' (clearly not an English word!) ...couple of days old ...though I'm sure i haven't see this posted yet ...but as it features everybody's soon to be ex-UK's British Enguland soccer supremo ...and a little cameo from the CSGB Wooney carrier Vards...

Every ****er is half Irish these days.
/QUOTE]

As an after doo-dar I think it's worth mentioning at this point that I'm half Welsh, which means I must also be half Italian ...I've got an Irish uncle so I must be half way to being half Irish ...I used to work in Corby (many years ago) so I had to pretend to be half Scottish ...and being of Anglo-Saxon lineage that means I'm also half Germanic ...with a strong aroma of garlic (...although as a vegetarian I don't do the sausage!). What really worries me is that despite this I'm still at least half English! o_O

On a positive (so nothing to do with the Yawnroos) ...Shinji look-at-his-face Okazaki gets another goal for Japan in their 7 - 2 thrashing of Bulgaria... only a friendly I know but I'll bet it was boring as ****! :cool:

On a positive (so nothing to do with the Yawnroos) ...Shinji look-at-his-face Okazaki gets another goal for Japan in their 7 - 2 thrashing of Bulgaria... only a friendly I know but I'll bet it was boring as ****! :cool:

Up to 50 international goals now. :)

Kante starting for France against Scotland tonight and Chrissy Fuchs for Austria against the Netherlands.

It's the midfield that will win the competition. So it's France for me.

'Their midfield options are mouth-watering - the trio of N'Golo Kante, Paul Pogba and Blaise Matuidi look masterful, oozing power and athleticism.'

Can't say I feel the same about whichever combination Hodgson comes up with.

Andy King is playing for Wale against Sweden at the moment. He's been anonymous. Wales have been very poor but Bale is due to come on now after 65 mins gone

And if Vardy signs for Arsenal before the Tournament starts then Banks would retain that record.

No he wouldn't as I believe he won't officially be an Arsenal player until the transfer window opens on July 1st.

(I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669