Confirmed Transfer Leicester City to Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah! Well done Nigel and the lads. Wasn't expecting both QPR and Derby to lose today, so got a surprise watching the scores come in. Back where we belong at last, now all we have to do is stay there!

Re: Leicester City promoted to the Premier League

Forest fans saying nice things about us
6e3ahu6e.jpg

What a group of players, what a team, what a manager.

The last decade of tripe almost feels worth it for seasons like this.

I was far more nervous today than I expected I would be. I don't think it will properly sink in until the fixtures are out. Tuesday is going to be quite something. I'm looking forward to seeing the people I sit with, of whom I know nothing away from our trips down Filbert Way, and savouring the joy.

I woke up late today, tough week at work coupled with the long drive back last night I guess. After a strong coffee and shower, I decided to pull on my 03/04 black away shirt, unworn since we were relegated that season. The rest of the family went out at lunchtime, the girls having a swimming party. I went shopping and decided a curry was in order for tea. Sky Sports news on the TV, Talk Sport on the radio, I assembled dinner whilst keeping track of the scores around the country.

I've now turned the curry to a slow simmer, turned off the TV and Radio, grabbed a beer and sat here in silence on the sofa, the house empty. I can hear the distant drone of traffic and bird song in the garden, I don't really know how long I've been sat here. I've just taken another long hard pull on my beer, feeling the alcohol begin to bite, looking out the window focussing on nothing in particular, I begin to cry.

Beautiful :')

I woke up late today, tough week at work coupled with the long drive back last night I guess. After a strong coffee and shower, I decided to pull on my 03/04 black away shirt, unworn since we were relegated that season. The rest of the family went out at lunchtime, the girls having a swimming party. I went shopping and decided a curry was in order for tea. Sky Sports news on the TV, Talk Sport on the radio, I assembled dinner whilst keeping track of the scores around the country.

I've now turned the curry to a slow simmer, turned off the TV and Radio, grabbed a beer and sat here in silence on the sofa, the house empty. I can hear the distant drone of traffic and bird song in the garden, I don't really know how long I've been sat here. I've just taken another long hard pull on my beer, feeling the alcohol begin to bite, looking out the window focussing on nothing in particular, I begin to cry.
Contender for Post of the Year

Wowwowwowwowwow

Boys, you have been magnificent.

I really am a bit dumbstruck - funny feeling, but brilliant!

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

Many many thanks to the owners whose name I struggle to pronounce, let alone spell, my apologies for that, but Top and his dad will do.Your input financial, long term view, belief in your manager and his in his players has truly led to a fabulous outcome. I still can't quite believe we will be playing some of the top sides in football next season.

We were a bit shit today, to be honest.......

Feel a bit numb. Live within 4 miles of Chelsea and Fulham grounds and my two sons were 9 and 11 when we were last in Prem. Now 21 and 19 but they kept the faith so I'm doubly pleased for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669