Confirmed Transfer Leicester City to Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up late today, tough week at work coupled with the long drive back last night I guess. After a strong coffee and shower, I decided to pull on my 03/04 black away shirt, unworn since we were relegated that season. The rest of the family went out at lunchtime, the girls having a swimming party. I went shopping and decided a curry was in order for tea. Sky Sports news on the TV, Talk Sport on the radio, I assembled dinner whilst keeping track of the scores around the country.

I've now turned the curry to a slow simmer, turned off the TV and Radio, grabbed a beer and sat here in silence on the sofa, the house empty. I can hear the distant drone of traffic and bird song in the garden, I don't really know how long I've been sat here. I've just taken another long hard pull on my beer, feeling the alcohol begin to bite, looking out the window focussing on nothing in particular, I begin to cry.

Inverting the happiness, you are the Jonathan Wilson of TB.

Last edited:
During nearly 50 years of following City I have been to 1 F.A.Cup Final, 4 F.A. Semi-finals (W1, D1, L2) 4 League Cup Final Games (W2, D1 ,L1), 2 Playoff Finals (The 2 winning ones). I have watched them in European Competition and the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. I have also followed them through 8 relegation seasons and now 8 promotions. Supporting Leicester City is a roller-coaster ride that no plastic Man Utd. fan could begin to comprehend.
This Promotion is one of the greatest of these times. Never, in the other 7 Promotions, have we so "rampaged" through a league in this manner. Club records have been smashed in all directions and the team are a credit to the club. Every team in the championship respects us. A fantastic performance by everyone involved, from the top (no pun intended) to the bottom.
I love Leicester City.

During nearly 50 years of following City I have been to 1 F.A.Cup Final, 4 F.A. Semi-finals (W1, D1, L2) 4 League Cup Final Games (W2, D1 ,L1), 2 Playoff Finals (The 2 winning ones). I have watched them in European Competition and the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. I have also followed them through 8 relegation seasons and now 8 promotions. Supporting Leicester City is a roller-coaster ride that no plastic Man Utd. fan could begin to comprehend.
This Promotion is one of the greatest of these times. Never, in the other 7 Promotions, have we so "rampaged" through a league in this manner. Club records have been smashed in all directions and the team are a credit to the club. Every team in the championship respects us. A fantastic performance by everyone involved, from the top (no pun intended) to the bottom.
I love Leicester City.
Very good! You'll have Cate in tears again!

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sorry, it's all I know when it comes to celebrating.

Yes! Get in there.

I've just got home from a long day at work and found out. I have to confess that I just shed a little tear. A very manly one, of course.

Get the **** in!!! Very proud to be a City fan tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669