Pre Match Leicester City v Cardiff City

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHYDAL

Cardiff looking to put right a shock defeat at the hands of the Posh. 1-2 Whittingham, Bellamy and Purse(og).

Cardiff looking to put right a shock defeat at the hands of the Posh. 1-2 Whittingham, Bellamy and Purse(og).

Personally think this has come at the perfect time for you. Our confidence at home home has faltered due to the showing against Barnsley and you will be itching to keep that top spot safe.

If we don't score 4 in the 1st half then a certain section of our support will help you claim a victory, either way, It's possibly there for the taking.

Cardiff looking to put right a shock defeat at the hands of the Posh.

I'll bet my sister was more shocked than you.

James wag horn Schlupp in for vardy king and Konch. That is all

Personally think this has come at the perfect time for you. Our confidence at home home has faltered due to the showing against Barnsley and you will be itching to keep that top spot safe.

If we don't score 4 in the 1st half then a certain section of our support will help you claim a victory, either way, It's possibly there for the taking.
:icon_lol: Merry Christmas Lako!

Obviously a very important game even though it only signals the "halfway thro season" point. Cardiff seem to have done what we need to do ie "add some steel" however if we play well we will win, we need to start another unbeaten run going, this would be a perfect start point, i always think we are going to win, this game is no different 2-1 Leicester Nugent King

Obviously a very important game even though it only signals the "halfway thro season" point. Cardiff seem to have done what we need to do ie "add some steel" however if we play well we will win, we need to start another unbeaten run going, this would be a perfect start point, i always think we are going to win, this game is no different 2-1 Leicester Nugent King
Who do you think will get your second?

I can see us winning this.

We have a decent record against Cardiff at home in recent years, and they aren't top because of their away record. It's little better than our own.

Their notorious mental fragility may come into play after having it all their own way at home this season, and they may not fancy coming to the side with the second best home record in the division.

2-1 win for Leicester with goals from Nugent and King for us, with Whittingham scoring their consolation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566