Pre Match Leicester City v Cardiff City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the "atmosphere" will be like among the stadium cleaning staff on Monday morning. They must be absolutely delighted!

When we first moved into the Walkers (as was) it was a regular occurrence for a 'ticker-tape' reception to be given when the players walked out. The old couple behind me used to bring bags of torn up newspaper in and share it round. Went on for a couple of seasons at least then just died out.

Hull carrying on the good form 0-1 up at Derby
We're gonna do well to get through the festive period without defeat.
Its make or break time........

When we first moved into the Walkers (as was) it was a regular occurrence for a 'ticker-tape' reception to be given when the players walked out. The old couple behind me used to bring bags of torn up newspaper in and share it round. Went on for a couple of seasons at least then just died out.
Died out suddenly where I was after 'someone' set fire to the morons behind me.

Died out suddenly where I was after 'someone' set fire to the morons behind me.

:081:

I never used to mind too much except if I had an anorak on and then when I pulled the hood up on the way home I would get an extra covering!

If anyone around me as newspapers I think I'll be stealing them and using them to keep warm like a tramp

I'm going for a 1-1 draw. Can't see us getting much from the next two games given that we've only taken 12 points out of the last 30, if we get 5 out of the next 9 then I think we'll do well.

Last edited:
As usual I am in awe of the people who know the score in advance and even the goalscorers. I have no idea what the result will be.Leicester are difficult to beat at home but Cardiff are difficult to beat anywhere.

I expect an exciting game. A lot of teams come here believing their best chance is to stop us playing and grind out a result. Cardiff may be one of the few teams in this division who believe they can outplay us in an open match.

I think this will be a 0-0 personally. Or a goal in it either way. Can't see there being a lot of goals. We don't concede many at home, they don't score many away.

I think this will be a 0-0 personally. Or a goal in it either way. Can't see there being a lot of goals. We don't concede many at home, they don't score many away.

How many do we score at home? How many do they concede away?

Not many. Not many.

On the contrary, we are the Championship's second top scorers at home; only two teams have conceded more than they have away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669