Pre Match Leicester City v Villarreal 4th August 19.45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Nose

Is anyone going to this? Tickets don't appear to be selling.

I don't tend to approve of pre-season games against Spanish opposition as they are always early on in preparation whilst we're late on. It just always feels uncompetitive. However, I've just noted that Villarreal have played more pre-season matches than we have and lost to Marseille yesterday (Under played for them) and had a player sent off, as well as Emery. So maybe they will be up for a decent match.

Iborra is obviously there but he didn't take part yesterday. He did his ACL in December so must still be out.

See the Charity shield thread for why this hasn't sold out.

The club is a farce when it comes to ticket sales

I’ll be going but as Lako points out it’s going to be difficult to organise. Ticket sales are ridiculously complex.

Im going to this on Weds with the kids and Mrs (their first game). Had to register each of them on lcfc.com and purchase tickets individually, but seated together which took ages and involved sharing kids email addresses with the club which i didnt want to do.
Also then had to forward all the confirmation emails to my email address to print out at home.
Im sure there's a benefit to the club marketing wise in terms of usable / registered email addresses which will help with their push for 40k stadium size, but it does kind of ruin the experience and put a lot of people off.
It might also be that its a covid protocol but they could achieve that by one purchaser registering the names/detaila of the attendees.

Im going to this on Weds with the kids and Mrs (their first game). Had to register each of them on lcfc.com and purchase tickets individually, but seated together which took ages and involved sharing kids email addresses with the club which i didnt want to do.
Also then had to forward all the confirmation emails to my email address to print out at home.
Im sure there's a benefit to the club marketing wise in terms of usable / registered email addresses which will help with their push for 40k stadium size, but it does kind of ruin the experience and put a lot of people off.
It might also be that its a covid protocol but they could achieve that by one purchaser registering the names/detaila of the attendees.

It's actually just really bad practice to make people risk buying a childs seat in a separate transaction to the adult.

If you had an issue and someone purchased the seat in the meantime it's just more hassle.

That's absurd. Fair play to you but the club doesn't deserve your determination.

I'm going. I've no idea what I need to take with me. Looks like there isn't another person within about 50 seats of me....

Of course, there could be numerous reasons for that....

I'm going. I've no idea what I need to take with me. Looks like there isn't another person within about 50 seats of me....

Of course, there could be numerous reasons for that....
I guess the club are aware of the terms of your bail and just haven’t put those seats up for sale.

Theyll probably half fill it right. The amount of people off on holidays in UK will be influencing things as well as the Community Shield.

For this game i'm thinking pretty strong line up....

Schmeichel
Pereira Fofana Soyuncu Thomas
Ndidi Soumare
Tielemans
Daka Iheanacho Barnes

Maddison, Vardy, KDH, Albrighton, Sowah, Praet, Bertrand, Amartey given a run out at some point i think.

For this game i'm thinking pretty strong line up....

Schmeichel
Pereira Fofana Soyuncu Thomas
Ndidi Soumare
Tielemans
Daka Iheanacho Barnes

Maddison, Vardy, KDH, Albrighton, Sowah, Praet, Bertrand, Amartey given a run out at some point i think.
I think Bertrand will be the number one left back.

I have decided I can't be arsed with our crystal-maze ticketing system. In order to go with my friend we each - seperately - need to be booking tickets. Making sure that no one gets in.
Neither of us are allowed to book tickets that leave a single ticket for you know, you other person, outstanding.

I strongly agree with Lako - whoever designed that shit needs firing, yesterday.

Shame as it will probably be a good spectacle. Twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566