Pre Match Leicester City v Villarreal 4th August 19.45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided I can't be arsed with our crystal-maze ticketing system. In order to go with my friend we each - seperately - need to be booking tickets. Making sure that no one gets in.
Neither of us are allowed to book tickets that leave a single ticket for you know, you other person, outstanding.

One of you adds the other as a "friend" on your account. Add two tickets to your order, then allocate one of them to your friend.

One of you adds the other as a "friend" on your account. Add two tickets to your order, then allocate one of them to your friend.
I’m not that old, and I’m already wistful of the days when you said “can I have two tickets please” and they said “sure thing”.

I’m not that old, and I’m already wistful of the days when you said “can I have two tickets please” and they said “sure thing”.

I miss queuing round the carling stand with a hangover, obvious concussion and blood pissing from my head. Buying tickets just isn't how it was back in the day. That was just for Wembley like.

It's a bit of a faff but it takes about 5 minutes to add someone. It's not a ****ing Krypton Factor challenge.

The only thing it prevents is buying 2 tickets if you don't know who the second person is and are desperately trying to buy at least one friend with the promise of a free ticket between purchase and the game....

... I'm definitely not talking about me.

It's a bit of a faff but it takes about 5 minutes to add someone. It's not a ****ing Krypton Factor challenge.

The only thing it prevents is buying 2 tickets if you don't know who the second person is and are desperately trying to buy at least one friend with the promise of a free ticket between purchase and the game....

... I'm definitely not talking about me.
OK i’ve seen people mention this friends thing a couple of times - it’s fine if so
But the point kind of remains - why am I learning this from this forum, not from a nice big flag on the website that says “this is how you do this, by the way”

OK i’ve seen people mention this friends thing a couple of times - it’s fine if so
But the point kind of remains - why am I learning this from this forum, not from a nice big flag on the website that says “this is how you do this, by the way”
Exactly.

Most people wouldn't have a clue

Rumor has it that for this game, we may have access to some Danish goal-keeper who is a top international keeper who was a star at the recent Euro-Thingy. It seems that this keeper is a Prem League winner and is also the current FA cup winner!!!

How can Leicester City have access to such a player? Can't be true.

I am assuming it is just proof of double vaccination needed (well, and a ticket) for entry to tonight's game? I can't find the info about it.

Then why the hell don't they explain that somewhere during the process?

Then why the hell don't they explain that somewhere during the process?
It seemed obvious to me. When I've bought tickets in the past there have been instructions on how to allocate loyalty points to people by adding them to your account. So when I added two tickets and could see my name next to both of them, I knew there was a way to allocate one to someone else.

Maybe if you have a season ticket and don't buy individual tickets very often you wouldn't be aware of this.

It seemed obvious to me. When I've bought tickets in the past there have been instructions on how to allocate loyalty points to people by adding them to your account. So when I added two tickets and could see my name next to both of them, I knew there was a way to allocate one to someone else.

Maybe if you have a season ticket and don't buy individual tickets very often you wouldn't be aware of this.
Or if you have never purchased individual tickets at all?

Friendlies are a great way of people being able to buy tickets who usually can't. They may never have even dealt with our online system before.

We shouldn't have a system that presumes you have some knowledge of how it works.

Or if you have never purchased individual tickets at all?

Friendlies are a great way of people being able to buy tickets who usually can't. They may never have even dealt with our online system before.

We shouldn't have a system that presumes you have some knowledge of how it works.
On the ticket in information page for the match it says
"Supporters must assign each ticket to each supporter that they are purchasing tickets for."

But it doesn't explain how to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570