Pre Match Leicester City Vs Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one of them is serious though. If you can call desperate pessimism serious.

As for the side...it'll be the Brum team. Ulloa needs to start fast.

2-0 Lenny with both.

A tight, drab game. Two teams trying not to lose.
One goal scored in the first half. One more goal (an 'equaliser') scored in the second.

Game finishes one goal each (1-1).

jas123 starts the thread so home win it is, may as well just give us the 3 points now.

We'll win 2-1. Vardy and Albrighton.

CR and DA will compare their pensions and then argue about the 'Blue Badge' place in the City car park before deciding on team line up's.

Pretty sure we opened up the 96-97 season against the Wearsiders with Kasey Keller and Spencer Prior having signed in the week previous. 0-0 and the Capital One cup will do nicely.

We did, I was there at Roker Park and it was a pretty dire opening to the season!

Had a photo of me chatting over the barrier to a Sunderland fan in the following months 442 magazine though :)

We did, I was there at Roker Park and it was a pretty dire opening to the season!

Had a photo of me chatting over the barrier to a Sunderland fan in the following months 442 magazine though :)
They repeated the photo in multiple issues?

There's a lot of doom and gloom here, I think we will be OK this season - because we have goals in our squad. That's the main challenge when getting promoted, to get strikers that can score at this level and as far as I see, we have this. Ulloa did well last season, Vardy started to hit some good form towards the end of the season and all of us have said Kramaric looks like he could really take off. Okazaki I think will do well as well. I think we'll be fine.

3-1 Leicester.

If it was inverted and raised it could be used as an apostrophe. So yes, it could ;-)
What happened to your apostrophe supply then? Did you give them all to the 'ull troll?

3-0 Foxes win now that we've signed a new lad.

Reckon Kante starts?

He certainly can't be worse than Danny Drinkwater last season. I'd have thought him and king in the middle. Christ it's only when you think about it how important Esteban was. We haven't really got a star midfielder have we...!

Aranguiz would be an extremely welcome addition if it happens.

Lee Mason takes charge for this one. He officiated 4 of our games last season. We lost 3 and won 1. He last took charge on Sunderland on the final game on last season where they lost 3-1.

So I'm going for a 3-1 win! Mahrez, Vardy and Albrighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566