Pre Match Leicester City Vs Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly can't be worse than Danny Drinkwater last season. I'd have thought him and king in the middle. Christ it's only when you think about it how important Esteban was. We haven't really got a star midfielder have we...!

Aranguiz would be an extremely welcome addition if it happens.

It's NOT going to happen. The player has made it clear that he does not want to come here, even after us offering to treble his current salary. We need to move on and turn our attention to players who actually want to play for us.

It was refreshing to see the player think more about his personal choice as opposed to his bank balance.

It's NOT going to happen. The player has made it clear that he does not want to come here, even after us offering to treble his current salary. We need to move on and turn our attention to players who actually want to play for us.

It was refreshing to see the player think more about his personal choice as opposed to his bank balance.
A bit like Delph....hang on

He certainly can't be worse than Danny Drinkwater last season. I'd have thought him and king in the middle. Christ it's only when you think about it how important Esteban was. We haven't really got a star midfielder have we...!

Aranguiz would be an extremely welcome addition if it happens.

I think Kante, a proper defensive midfielder, will help Drinkwater out a lot.

I think part of the problem DD had was he had to do too much defending too.

I agree it's not happening. Thus, if, rather than when.

One of the best game ever -also the last one I saw together with my old dad. Stan Collymore did us proud before he later went awry

Yes Collymore and Heskey gelled in a way you see very rarely.

Really thought we were in the verge of something great.

If I recall correctly, Heskey sold within a couple of weeks to Liverpool...

Even though, I was not unimpressed with the appointment of CR, I can see this being a bit of a yawner of an opener for us. I think we'll nick it 1-0.

Steff Oakes was the real star that day....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566