Leicester Ultras

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it matter MHS?
Is there any need for division?

Well done to everybody that was making noise tonight, the crowd really came through on the radio tonight.

I was taking the piss Mackster. :)

NBlock constantly calls it the "Kop" and says we are never loud enough.

I was taking the piss Mackster. :)

NBlock constantly calls it the "Kop" and says we are never loud enough.

Bollox ya liar! :icon_wink

seriously though, the support did sound bang on tonight.
It actually sounded louder than they deserved, if that makes any sense.

But when people say I dont want the family stand to be swapped with the "kop" becasue "i like my seat" makes no sence becasue they could just get a seat at the same height and area at the other end of the ground and then the view WOULD be the same!

The seat might have the "same" view at the other end, but there are other issues to address too. I know some people who sit in the North stand because when the final whistle goes they can get out and back to the car quicker, so the same seat giving the same view does not give the same advantages
The most common one cited at the FCC is having the sun in your eyes for 90 mins. I personally would like the Kop to swap just for that reason!

I dont really think it varies that much - Obvoiusly it does but not a great deal. Yes obvoiusly the side will vary from behind the goal

But when people say I dont want the family stand to be swapped with the "kop" becasue "i like my seat" makes no sence becasue they could just get a seat at the same height and area at the other end of the ground and then the view WOULD be the same!
The family stand is best where it is.

The families are away from the ground fast and safely before the kop gets down the other end. Whilst it's highly unlikely any small children will get hurt, it's highly likely they'll get scared with the sheer amount of people present.

Also, within 2 minutes of the final whistle I'm in my car and on my way home, so I'm very happy with it where it is.

Change for change's sake isn't worth the change

The kop was rocking last night, L! looked like they were enjoying themselves too, its a shame the people on the pitch dont deserve us.

Last edited:
I think in the last 10 minutes the players played upto the support. It's a shame we and they couldn't go from the start

I wonder if the 20 people in N Block regretted moving from the Kop last night?

They missed something special

It inspired the players to deliver something special

And the players reaction and gratitude at the end of the game was indeed soemthing special. Something we have not seen all season - they showed that they cared. It might just be the thing that inspires them for the remaining games

But I'm sure they all had a great time waving their scarves about :icon_lol:

The kop was rocking last night, L! looked like they were enjoying themselves too, its a shame the people on the pitch dont deserve us.

too right it was not chanted for 45 min like that for a long time :icon_wink

I wonder if the 20 people in N Block regretted moving from the Kop last night?

i bet they do duzza it was like old times in the kop last night :038: :038: well done to everybody there your support was second too none :038: :038: :038:

too right it was not chanted for 45 min like that for a long time :icon_wink

i bet they do duzza it was like old times in the kop last night :038: :038: well done to everybody there your support was second too none :038: :038: :038:

my only question to eveyone in the KOP is, why cant we do that in most games?

That was the first time for ages that I have actually felt the stand itself rocking under my feet. Fantastic, the atmosphere that it generated was just electric, a real buzz, well done to everyone.

:038: :038:

That was the first time for ages that I have actually felt the stand itself rocking under my feet. Fantastic, the atmosphere that it generated was just electric, a real buzz, well done to everyone.

:038: :038:

Ive been moaned at twice this morning for whistling the great escape!

Ive been moaned at twice this morning for whistling the great escape!

do do, do doo, do do do, do do do doo, do do do do do,
do do do do do, do doo do do do, do do, do do do do doooo

The kop was rocking - Lovely, I number of us did say "I want to be back in the kop now":icon_lol:
But this brings me onto the original reason of why we moved away from the kop becasue even though we could see how good it was - we were still struggling to hear what they were singing and had to wait for silence in our area of the ground to be sure of what they were singing - then we joined in with it :icon_bigg
Well done to everyone who was making a noise, when "Leicester, Leicester, Leicester" was ringing around the stadium it was brilliant
Funny how the same people who have said "It's not about who's louder etc etc" are now posting the same thing :icon_roll
P.s - I didnt put kop in "xxx" becasue I thought it was worth of the old kops name - they were brilliant - It was possibly the first time that we had outsung the away fans all season! :icon_lol: :icon_bigg

I just don't understand why we can't usually do that..takes a relegation fight for you to find your voices?

The kop was rocking - Lovely, I number of us did say "I want to be back in the kop now":icon_lol:
But this brings me onto the original reason of why we moved away from the kop becasue even though we could see how good it was - we were still struggling to hear what they were singing and had to wait for silence in our area of the ground to be sure of what they were singing - then we joined in with it :icon_bigg
Well done to everyone who was making a noise, when "Leicester, Leicester, Leicester" was ringing around the stadium it was brilliant
Funny how the same people who have said "It's not about who's louder etc etc" are now posting the same thing :icon_roll
P.s - I didnt put kop in "xxx" becasue I thought it was worth of the old kops name - they were brilliant - It was possibly the first time that we had outsung the away fans all season! :icon_lol: :icon_bigg

I just don't understand why we can't usually do that..takes a relegation fight for you to find your voices?

IMO the main probs have been what been happeing on the pitch people have seen it and found nothing to sing about ,last night was just out of this world mainly the second half ,the players started to play a bit so the kop came to life thats whats been missing

IMO the main probs have been what been happeing on the pitch people have seen it and found nothing to sing about ,last night was just out of this world mainly the second half ,the players started to play a bit so the kop came to life thats whats been missing

I thought the kop were singing before the players put a small amount of effort in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669