Pre Match Leicester v Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Soyuncu shit in BR bed? he will pick the same formation and same players over and over until he is sacked.

The Soyuncu situation is absolutely crazy. Remember when there was a rumour Man City were looking at him? It's gone from that to being out of the squad for the team bottom of the Premier League.

A traffic cone

A sponge
Amartey
An office chair
Thomas

Mendy
Soumare
Praet
One of Kolo Toure's massive turds

Daka
A shopping basket

Subs: Anyone. At any point. For anyone.

Well. I've backed over 2.5 goals in the game. Thats it really. The actual score could be literally anything.

I’m in Miami. This means I’ll get to watch us capitulate over breakfast.
Watching “Soccer” at breakfast feels surreal to me, but I’ll give it a go!

I'll be watching us in Nottingham before the proper game of football happening that day

Oooh look at me I’m going to a diner to eat an omelette that’s too big and watch us get battered by Palace.

I would actually enjoy that novelty. The most exotic I've got was watching us in a pub in Guernsey.

I would actually enjoy that novelty. The most exotic I've got was watching us in a pub in Guernsey.
It’s a 6:30 start for me. It sucks but at least I can forget about the shitshow that is Leicester by 8:30 and enjoy the rest of my weekend.

I'm always in Miami, sadly not during this match. I did something unspeakable - I got offered a ticket and turned it down. £43, but I've just bought a house so I'm living off credit cards for now. But still. I turned down a key match where I could go and support my team? I feel horrible.

Head-to-head

• Crystal Palace have won eight of the 20 Premier League meetings. A ninth victory would be their most in the division against a particular opponent.
  • However, Leicester have earned 14 points from six league matches against Palace with Brendan Rodgers in charge.
  • The Foxes have won this fixture at home in each of the past three seasons.

Leicester City

• Leicester could lose eight of their opening 10 league matches in a season for only the third time, emulating 1957-58 and 1983-84. Both those seasons ended in relegation from the top flight.
  • They have the worst defensive record in the division this season, conceding 24 goals in nine games.
  • Leicester have dropped a league-high 14 points from winning positions in 2022-23. Crystal Palace and Nottingham Forest have the next worst record, both dropping 10 points.
  • The Foxes are one short of 100 Premier League home defeats.
  • James Maddison has nine goals and five assists from his last 12 league appearances, but he hasn't scored - and only managed one assist - in his six previous games against Crystal Palace.
  • Jamie Vardy has failed to score in all nine of Leicester's Premier League matches this season.

Crystal Palace

• Both of their league wins this season came after they conceded the opening goal. The Eagles have surrendered a lead in four of their matches.
  • Palace's three Premier League defeats this season were all against teams who started this weekend's fixtures in the top four: Arsenal, Manchester City, Chelsea.
  • They have not played away from home since 3 September, a goalless draw at Newcastle.
  • Wilfried Zaha has scored seven goals in his last nine Premier League games against Leicester.
  • Odsonne Edouard can score in three consecutive Premier League appearances for the first time. The Frenchman netted 20 goals in 44 league appearances for Celtic under Brendan Rodgers.

• Leicester could lose eight of their opening 10 league matches in a season for only the third time, emulating 1957-58 and 1983-84. Both those seasons ended in relegation from the top flight.

No, we didn’t. We finished 15th in 83-84.

Apparently, in an effort to prevent fans taking in “Rodgers Out” banners. They will not allow any bags bigger than A4 size tomorrow.

Apparently, in an effort to prevent fans taking in “Rodgers Out” banners. They will not allow any bags bigger than A4 size tomorrow.
Welcome to North Korea FC

What has happened to this club?

Pathetic isn't it? It's all on the people running the club now....

Well, they could easily solve that problem at a stroke by simply sacking the ****. Obvious really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669