Pre Match Leicester v Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

We beat them in April. And that's with a defence of Justin, Thomas, Amartey and Soyuncu.

Only one of those will be in the side , and he’s currently playing like a fat, hungover pub league player on a Sunday morning

Brown Nose

Only one of those will be in the side , and he’s currently playing like a fat, hungover pub league player on a Sunday morning

Four fat, hungover pub league players can't do much worse than the current lot to be fair.

Lako42

Four fat, hungover pub league players can't do much worse than the current lot to be fair.
I think I have actually seen basic defensive principals displayed better in quite a few sunday league games then we demonstrate these days

ThaiSweetChilli

I was in town on Saturday night and KDH, Madders and Thomas were out having some drinks. Madders looked knackered and some guy asked him what happened that afternoon, he said he tried his best and looked genuinely disappointed, apologising as he responded.

All three of them looked like they needed to blow off some steam. To suggest that these kids don't care is careless, perhaps it means less to them than us, but at least most of them very much give a shit and want to do well.

pork pie fox

In a month, it's the World Cup break.

It could be that our preferred candidate is managing in that competition but has made it clear he'll happily join us afterwards.

Maybe he's managing a country that we have some links to.
Alexandré Pölking? Can only be there working for TV purposes I guess.

fox58

This sounds like the chance I've been waiting for! Time to dig my boots out...
I’ve recently started playing again after a 30 year break, it’s only walking football but I would have outpaced some of our players for their first goal on Saturday

popillius

Yes. There is a near-infinite list of people I’d rather see in the team, including not just central defenders but footballers of other positions, rugby players, boxers, actors, authors, airline workers, nurses, financial advisors, arsonists, MPs, and professional idiots, living, deceased, fictional, and yet to be born. There is also an extensive list of inanimate objects I’d prefer to see play ahead of Vestergaard.
Gary Megson?

popillius

Me and you would just end up arguing with each other. It would be like Taggart and Savage all over again.
Nah.

I'd be scoring own goal after one goal, constantly believing that Ward will come good. You'd be missing because you couldn't work the QR code to get into the ground, Boc would have forgotten both his shorts and his boots whilst Graz would be wondering what the **** he'd signed up for.

We'd still be better that Justin, Evans, Amartey and Thomad though.

camberwell fox

Nah.

I'd be scoring own goal after one goal, constantly believing that Ward will come good. You'd be missing because you couldn't work the QR code to get into the ground, Boc would have forgotten both his shorts and his boots whilst Graz would be wondering what the **** he'd signed up for.

We'd still be better that Justin, Evans, Amartey and Thomad though.
Oh, Thomad, is he Benelux?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670