Pre Match Leicester v Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad thing is we'll be owned by some American property tycoon by this time next year.

Seems that the board are either penniless or have checked out.

Crazy that there's not even any speculation in today's papers about BR getting booted.
I’ve had a whip round.

We’ve stagnated and we are going down.

Tielemans and Maddison will definitely leave at the end of the season or perhaps even in January. One for nowt and we’ll be forced to sell the other for less than he’s worth.

We have no money to spend on sacking the manager or buying new players.

Promising young players like Justin, Thomas and KDH have gone backwards in their development. Barnes gets a pass but he’s not good enough to carry the team like we need him to.

We have a completely inadequate player in goal. Ward is violently shit at every single aspect of goalkeeping and it’s a ****ing disgrace that Rodgers and Rudkin allowed this to happen.

Vardy looks finished at this level and his wife’s shenanigans make him a laughing stock.

Ndidi and for sure Ricardo look permanently crocked.

We have one experienced and in favour centre half in Evans and he’s well past it.

We have a playing squad of about 15 because the manager is freezing out the likes of Praet, Vestergaard, Soyuncu, Albrighton and Iheanacho.

We supposedly have some excellent young players on the books but we never see them despite the first team squad having massive gaps in it.

It’s a shambles from top to bottom.

Sad thing is we'll be owned by some American property tycoon by this time next year.

Seems that the board are either penniless or have checked out.

Crazy that there's not even any speculation in today's papers about BR getting booted.
They're going for 10 matches clearly - it's round and easy. Win at Palace then he's fine I assume.then the following 2 games will probably need to see 3 points minimum. I don't agree with this.

My associates at the club still maintain that his contract has been arranged to be terminated with a compensation in place should he go. That this is already organised but that he's got some time to sort it. Maybe Bournemouth has changed the latter bit of that last sentence.

They're going for 10 matches clearly

If I were running a football club, I would be inserting a clause for being in the bottom 3 after 10 games where compensation is significantly reduced.

The legalities and practicalities of inserting such a clause I have no idea about, but I have wondered if such a thing exists in BR's contract.

In a month, it's the World Cup break.

It could be that our preferred candidate is managing in that competition but has made it clear he'll happily join us afterwards.

Maybe he's managing a country that we have some links to.

It could be that our preferred candidate is managing in that competition but has made it clear he'll happily join us afterwards.

Put a caretaker in charge then.

Anything is better than this complete wank

Gareth Southgate?

No, no, I've got it.

It's Carlos Queiroz. Ready to give up the Iran job after world's greatest ex-right back Hossein Kaebi put in a good word. The streets have spoken!

Who was it said Kasper would be manager by January? I'd certainly take Hjulmand right now, knowing our luck though we'd more likely end up with Rob Page

Joking aside, there will be a lot of churn after the World Cup so there could be some sense in holding on - though he's going to need a great October if we've any hope of palming Brendan off on some poor unsuspecting nation

Joking aside, there will be a lot of churn after the World Cup so there could be some sense in holding on - though he's going to need a great October if we've any hope of palming Brendan off on some poor unsuspecting nation
West Brom need a new boss :cool:

Honestly - this is going to be a genuine thrashing. There's a way to play against this Palace side - and it isn't how Rodgers wants to play.

Their wide players are going to have so much fun this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669