Soyuncu
Kristiansen
Ndidi
Maddison
Tielemens
Barnes
Iheanacho
Vardy

If Nacho isn't fit, stick Daka in there for a laugh.

About time these arseholes went down. we let them off last season, don't do it again lads
Go for the jugular

I hope we smash them.

I fear they will bully us with their physicallity.

No silly free kicks and try and not give many corners away and we can beat them.

Dean Smith record against Sean Dyche. P6, W2, D2, L2

I hope we smash them.

I fear they will bully us with their physicallity.

No silly free kicks and try and not give many corners away and we can beat them.
That is Daka not starting then lol a question regarding corners, has our set piece coach gone? We do not attack corners at all it is really odd. The main thing is to stop Maddison taking corners he is crap at it, great at shooting from free kicks.

I ****ing hate these ****s and hope we give them a good shoeing

Schmeichel
Simpson
Morgan
Wasilewski
Fuchs
Albrighton
King
Kanté
Mahrez
Okazaki
Vardy

Bit harsh BM, that's a good list of players.

There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
Omitted, all the voyage of their life
Is bound in shallows and in miseries.

On such a full sea are we now afloat;
And we must take the current when it serves,
Or lose our ventures

I suspect Craig will be banging this one out as a pre match speech. From Julius Caesar (and recently Picard if there are Trekkies among us :icon lol:)

We're getting no favours from anyone so we need to **** these twats over. However we are weak as piss mentally so they'll probably bully us all over the pitch & win 2-0.

**** it. Score early & force them to try to play football is the only way to go.

We kept them up last season. It’s time to relegate these ****s (and save ourselves in the process).

Play. Vardy. In. A. Two.

It couldn't be simpler.

Iversen
Castagne
Faes
Soyuncu
Kristiansen
Ndidi
Maddison
Tielemens
Barnes
Iheanacho
Vardy

If Nacho isn't fit, stick Daka in there for a laugh.
Well therein lies the problem. Nacho more than likely gone and Daka is a ****ing liability so what to do?!

We're getting no favours from anyone so we need to **** these twats over. However we are weak as piss mentally so they'll probably bully us all over the pitch & win 2-0.

**** it. Score early & force them to try to play football is the only way to go.
They will bully us for sure… all over the pitch. And feast on us from set pieces. Hate the dirty plodders

I'm not convinced we have the bottle for this to be honest. That Forest result tonight was a ****ing disaster for us and it'll bring panic and unrest to our bunch of pussies.

I think we'll be beaten pretty comfortably by Everton and that'll probably be that to be fair. Looking at our run in, it's now no easier than Leeds', Everton's or Forest's really. I think in all reality, us and Leeds look the most fragile.

I'd play Daka. He's completely shit but we must play Vardy and he needs to be in a two.
He’s definitely a shit winger. This we know.

Why aren’t we playing a diamond? It’s the only formation we actually have the players for at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566