Pre Match Leicester v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is now a do or die game ( if it wasn’t before)
We can all look at what’s gone on this season and blame whoever we want, but that is all irrelevant now.
We are in shit creek, but I feel with the 3 amigos at the helm we have some sort of a paddle .

We have to win this game , in my opinion, to keep hold of that paddle

He’s definitely a shit winger. This we know.

Why aren’t we playing a diamond? It’s the only formation we actually have the players for at this point.

I don't think any Premier League team plays a diamond, because it doesn't work.

You need width, and a diamond doesn't give your defence enough cover from the midfield for the full backs to bomb on and provide that width.

Everton are SHIT
They are but they are the exact sort of team we are even shitter against.

Hopefully the new guys have changed that but they are bigger and stronger than us across the whole pitch.

Plus Demarai Gray is still due his goals against us too.

It could be grim.

If the Leeds match was a must not lose, then this is a must win. We're running out of games fast, and with Forest beating a Brighton side that were already on the beach we're back in the drop zone even before Everton play.

If we draw, it won't quite be curtains, but it will be very close too.

Come on Leicester. Get the **** into these ****s and royally stuff them, please!?

We're getting no favours from anyone so we need to **** these twats over. However we are weak as piss mentally so they'll probably bully us all over the pitch & win 2-0.

**** it. Score early & force them to try to play football is the only way to go.
We're not as mentally fragile as when Brenda was here as evidenced by 4 points in two matches, including coming from behind twice.

Anything can happen in football over 90 minutes, so I'd back us to beat anyone in this league on our day, which is probably bonkers thinking at this point but teams have off days. They key is not showing any team respect.

We beat Spurs and Villa just a couple of months ago. Who knows where these points might come from?

Need the Toon to do these tonight
Also Saints v Cherries, a draw keeps Bournemouth still involved and they’ve got some stinker of games to come

Need the Toon to do these tonight
Also Saints v Cherries, a draw keeps Bournemouth still involved and they’ve got some stinker of games to come
In a perverse way a Saints win pull everyone closer together and build the pressure for all of us.

In a perverse way a Saints win pull everyone closer together and build the pressure for all of us.
The more points dropped the better. Draw has to be preferred. Add to that our goal difference superiority.

Such a depressing conversation

They will bully us for sure… all over the pitch. And feast on us from set pieces. Hate the dirty plodders
What ****s me off is that they've been probably the worst run club in the league for almost a decade & have got away with it. We've gone down to their level in the last 2 years & look like being savaged for it.

We need to murder these ****s into oblivion.

We are the reason the useless bunch of twats are still in this league.

Newcastle showed tonight we need to keep the width, Everton overload the middle.

Massive game. It will probably be ugly. Everton where horrible against Palace and played for a drawer, in their position playing for a drawer against Palace, ****s deserve to go down, same against Newcastle which backfired (obviously). If they do that to us, which they will, we have a good chance of smashing them up.

This is the very last chance now. We should have beaten Leeds and ended up being behind for most of the game and I can see something similar here. The only thing that shakes these players out of their malaise seems to be going behind in games, which is of course absolutely ****ing useless in the long run.

I just struggle to see how a side that has looked physically and mentally shattered since the word go can pick up a seventh point in three matches and go on to build on that further.

The Leeds result looks bad for us in retrospect but let's be honest - 4 points from Wolves and Leeds? We'd have taken that in advance. Of course 6 would have been better but we are where we are and last night's results work for us. We no longer want to be looking at permutations and keeping clubs in the mix. We're close to the smelly end and you want definitives now; clubs dead and buried, out of the equation. West Ham and Bournemouth have hauled themselves clear I think. Southampton's coffin is all but nailed. Beat Everton and so will theirs. Loose and ours will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669