Match Thread Leicester v Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected lineup. They can't defend either. Should be an open game. Will probably finish 0-0...

Come on City! Batter these.

Notable that none of the starters were recruited by the BR/Congerton dream team.

Four home grown. One Sven signing, two each from NP, Ranieri and Puel.

Tielemans is the most recent signing and he's been here over three years.

Strong front line. I'm feeling good about this. 3-1 home win! Come on you beautiful Blue Boys!!!!

Notable that none of the starters were recruited by the BR/Congerton dream team.

Four home grown. Tielemans is the most recent signing and he's been here over three years.
There has been a back to basics feel recently, including not constantly fannying about with ball near our own box against Burnley.

So frustrating that we have 3 really good RBs and they are all out injured atm - Justin/Ricardo/Timmy make that line up a lot better.

Hopefully Harrison for them doesn't have his 1 in 20 really good games otherwise Hamza is a red card danger.

Another 3 points for us today would be massive but I don't think it will be as easier as some are hoping it will be.

We have to start well we have not turned up in all of the early fixtures this season, if we do I am certain we will put these to the sword!

Amazing that we still have a player brought to us by a manager no one remembers or ever talks about

I was talking about him the other day. I had a dream I was working advising Adrian Chiles as he was setting up a badger sanctuary. Sven won loads of boxes of cheetos in a raffle.

There has been a back to basics feel recently, including not constantly fannying about with ball near our own box against Burnley.

Yep. Ted's been reading this forum, he'll get rid of Congatits next as he wants the poll to change.

Four home grown. One Sven signing, two each from NP, Ranieri and Puel.

Tielemans is the most recent signing and he's been here over three years.
Unbelievable fact. Really, unbelievable.

The state of that back 4 ffs. Our medical department needs shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566