Match Thread Leicester v Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very meh so far.

We're incredibly weak going forward and also exceptionally poor on our right hand side.

I really appreciate his effort levels but Choudhury is nowhere near good enough.

I'd like to see changes but I really don't know who'd make a difference off the bench.

Absolutely gash.

Leeds are absolutely woeful at the back and we've done **** all.

Anything they have done is from us letting them

Bored shirtless in this ground

If you wanted to change it:

Hamza off
Albrighton into back four
Lookman on

You could also go 442 and add Nacho for Tielemans

I mean, he’s our 4th possibly 5th choice RB. He’s trying to plug into a position he rarely plays. I’m not going to be too hard on him.
Point taken why is BR is insisting on keeping a formation with players that can not play it? we need to go 3-5-2 dominate the midfield and have Vardy and Daka hit the channels. This aimless passing at the back is seriously pissing me off!

Schmeichel

Albrighton
Amartey
Soyuncu
Thomas

Barnes
Ndidi
Dewsbury-hall
Lookman

Vardy
Iheanacho

Barnes has about 3 pitches worth of space and yet keeps making moves inside which are pointless.

He's made 2 direct runs wide all game and caused issues from both.

The right side of the pitch is a ****ing disgrace.

Leeds are defending by fouling every time. Really important we get the ball forwards quickly.

It doesn’t help that Choudhury is dallying on the ball and Tielemans looks like he seriously can’t be arsed today so Hamza’s only option is go backwards or hoof it.

Started off brightly against a nervous looking Leeds - but then City got slower - and slower - and slower, our stagnate midfield allowing Leeds the better of the very few chances.
Leeds seem to conceed a couple of goals n the first half alone, so this performance will have boosted their confidence. Leicester need to step up the pace and move the ball around much quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669