Pre Match Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think it will work with chromecast - they don't want people using this instead of a proper subscription or a NowTV pass.

When I used it a year or two ago I tried to connect it to a big screen via an HDMI cable, but the app disables HDMI output.
I thought something like that might be the case. I have to say I think the now TV day passes are a good enough service to be spending £7 a shot on anyway.

Illegal streaming on Dolphin it is then?

I use my iPad with the Puffin browser and Airplay to my TV. Is this the best way to stream from wiz.net?

Does anyone know how to get my iPad Airplay image full screen on the TV rather than about two thirds size?

I use my iPad with the Puffin browser and Airplay to my TV. Is this the best way to stream from wiz.net?

Does anyone know how to get my iPad Airplay image full screen on the TV rather than about two thirds size?

I'm still trying to plug shit into the sofa. No idea what all this puffin and dolphin shizzle is.

If he breaks the Van Nistelrooy record it will be interesting to see if the Man U fans show the class that the Newcastle fans did.
Wait, what?! Did that happen?
The only time you'd normally see the words 'class' , 'Newcastle' and 'fans' in the same sentence is when somebody may say "Newcastle fans, they're a special class of ****". Or something similar.

Last edited:
Hoping PSV injure a lot of Man Utd's players tomorrow night.

If anybody would like to watch city games and all the others for that matter on their TVs message me for details .

6-0 Leicester. Walsh (2), Keyworth (2), Riley (p), Wills.

I'd call this our 'biggest' match for decades in the sense that this could catapult us towards extraordinary heights or slam us down like scolded upstarts.

The Leicester City I've supported for 35 years always blow it at times like this. It's actually inconceivable to me that we become a team that don't bottle it on the really big stage.

I'm already nervously excited beyond what should be acceptable for a middle aged chap. My approach is to expect defeat and yet I can't quite convince myself that it is inevitable.

An exceptionally mediocre Manure, beset by injuries - that's like calling the Sunderland Empire a big stage and worrying we'll do a Sid James.

I expect three points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670