Pre Match Leicester v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would argue that searching everyone at the game tomorrow will make absolutely no difference at all to our security but it will be an inconvenience. Therefore, it's a total waste of everybody's time. It's a knee-jerk reaction.
Well, it made a difference at Stade de France, and I don't think those who were inside the stadium that Friday are sorry for that now.

Once we've bombed a few Syrian homes and schools there'll no longer be a threat of terrorism. The searches will be a temporary pain in the hoop but we'll soon forget.

I'm worried TB could act as a site to encourage people to follow Daesh. Jeff should send all of our details to Hameron just in case. And we should have checkpoints on the roads. And people of different backgrounds should wear cute badges.

All very sensible steps to protect our safety.

I won't be attending the game on Saturday purely on safety grounds

Now that's not true me old China is it Lako?

Enjoy the wedding.

I'm refusing to attend the game on account of the absurd security restrictions that have been put in place

I've given up my ticket, as I've got a long-standing arrangement to go on the pop in Stamford for the day. I've given my ticket to a very good alternative though, so I feel quite good about myself.

Back to the game... Vardy and Leicester have been hyped to hell just recently. Adrenaline is already pumping through the body. Bad news for us. An early rash and dangerous tackle. Down to 10 men and United run out comfortable 3-0 winners. Crash, bang, wallop.

Well, it made a difference at Stade de France, and I don't think those who were inside the stadium that Friday are sorry for that now.

There is no way that terrorists would target a football match let alone one featuring Manchester United and on television. We should all be cool and strike an attitude that the authorities are always wrong. I have a feeling Blaarev that you may be too grown up to want to be cool but being mature is no fun at all.

If there is no incident at the match tomorrow I will blame Susan Whelan - It showed the club made a lot of fuss about nothing..
If there is an incident I will blame Susan Whelan for not adopting more effective methods.
Whatever happens I will not blame Isis.

Back to the game... Vardy and Leicester have been hyped to hell just recently. Adrenaline is already pumping through the body. Bad news for us. An early rash and dangerous tackle. Down to 10 men and United run out comfortable 3-0 winners. Crash, bang, wallop.

Vardy and Leicester have been hyped to hell just recently. Adrenaline is already pumping through the body. A early goal for us and the pressure is off. Man united push and Vardy get another on the break. Crash Bang. 3 points. Also, wine.

There is no way that terrorists would target a football match let alone one featuring Manchester United and on television. We should all be cool and strike an attitude that the authorities are always wrong. I have a feeling Blaarev that you may be too grown up to want to be cool but being mature is no fun at all.

If there is no incident at the match tomorrow I will blame Susan Whelan - It showed the club made a lot of fuss about nothing..
If there is an incident I will blame Susan Whelan for not adopting more effective methods.
Whatever happens I will not blame Isis.

Just because someone went to a football stadium with a bomb a couple of weeks ago, lets all massively over-react. That makes sense.

Didn't they also go to a music concert, a restaurant and a bar? In which case, let us all search everyone going into any of those from now on too. Should we treat attending any recreational activity as a threat forever now or just until your fear subsides?

A much more logical and similarly idiotic reaction would be for us to search every brown person that comes to the game today. Those carrying bombs were brown so why inconvenience white people? That Riyad Mahrez looks just like those people in Paris. I think we're utterly crazy to be going anywhere near him.

And I hope someone searches his kit bag.

There is no way that terrorists would target a football match let alone one featuring Manchester United and on television..

Yeah, that wouldn't be high profile enough for them would it.

Just because someone went to a football stadium with a bomb a couple of weeks ago, lets all massively over-react.

Indeed.

There has to be balance and perspective, if we abandon all of our liberties and cease doing the things we love then the terrorists have won anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669