Pre Match Leicester v Roma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we not learn anything from the last time Vardy came back?

He needs to be used as a impact sub for 20-30 mins for the remainder of this season. That way, we get the benefit of his involvement late in matches and he stays fit enough to make a difference.

If we start him on Thursday, I'd fully expect him to get injured again.

Aside from that, it was reported that Fofana, Tielemans and Dewsbury-Hall picked up knocks yesterday. BR claims that he has no choice but to start Tielemans and Dewsbury-Hall every game. I think he's a complete fool for doing so.

If Vardy is fit, he starts. It would be hideously ****ing stupid to play Daka or Nacho with a fit JV raring to go.

FFS, i actually thought that removing the stupid ticket pdf and replacing it with a normal ticket page I'd be allowed to purchase one. It's only when you select a seat it tells you that the event is no longer available, or you do not qualify to purchase.
I've already bloody travelled to Leicestershire and rearranged appointments to allow me to attend the game.

Checked this morning

2 days before the game

Not sold out
Not on general sale

What the ****. Absolutely crazy

Word on the street is that there are a significant number of Roma fans based in the UK attempting to obtain tickets. Keeping it from general sale is the clubs attempt to stop this. From what I've heard, it has failed miserably which might make Thursday evening a bit spicy.

Should put a pizza with pineapple on at each turnstile. They won't be able to resist doing the hand gestures and then can be stopped from entering.

Should put a pizza with pineapple on at each turnstile. They won't be able to resist doing the hand gestures and then can be stopped from entering.
I’ll be wearing several pairs of undies to protect me from a moped drive-by arse slashing with a pizza wheel.

A 2-0 win should see us through I would expect the winner of this tie to eventually win the whole thing. Lets just hope BR keeps it simple and we actually turn up with mindset of moving the ball quickly, Mourinho will look to close out any space for Barnes or Ricardo surely he has to play Maddison in the middle?

Kasper
Ricardo, Fofana, Evans, Castagne
Youri, KDH,
Albrighton, Maddison, Barnes
Nacho

Vardy to come on for the last 20 mins

Anything else feels like madness

Bit harsh on a player who has scored the greatest number of goals for us ever in Uefa club competitions....

A quadriplegic Mark De Vries dragging himself around the pitch using only his cock would be better than a two-legged Daka
I'm sorry but cock strain would surely take it's toll early in the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566