Match Thread Leicester v Tottenham FA Cup replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Liverpool game we've been pretty shite

Agreed. And the shocking thing is, if we scored our two penalties, we'd likely be 4 points clear at the top.

So silver linings, we are still very much in the mix despite this wobble.

We seem to be playing 10 yards deeper and without having a decent outlet up front, come on Claudio this is pretty much a fresh 11 so let's play at full intensity and have a right go, it's our best way of playing

Come on Shinji, FFS

Please don't duck out of this with a flaccid whimper

The sad thing is that these were here for the taking, need 442 and to show some bloody intent.

I know it's thoroughly old-fashioned, but bloody hell I'd love to see us win the FA Cup. We've not reached the final for nearly 50 years.

Not great keeping from Kasper for their goal but otherwise not much else in it. Need to go 4-4-2 and bring on a few players who can create. Ulloa is feeding off scraps but doesn't really look interested either...

Think it's funny how down hearted some of you are getting at being 1 down at half time... When I think it's the majority of the same people who said the cup doesn't matter, rest everyone, best thing we can do is go out.

Shinji should've started, but now he's fresh to run at them

Bloody Dyer just can't do anything can he? Forgets the ball when he starts dribbling, can't pass.. Hardly surprising why he's been out the side.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Nice shot by Gray.

Grumbling's what the internet is for, isn't it?

Think it's funny how down hearted some of you are getting at being 1 down at half time... When I think it's the majority of the same people who said the cup doesn't matter, rest everyone, best thing we can do is go out.

Shinji should've started, but now he's fresh to run at them
The other thing is, loads of our points this season have come from being behind. I know we don't get points for this game but we are good at catching up

Bloody Dyer just can't do anything can he? Forgets the ball when he starts dribbling, can't pass.. Hardly surprising why he's been out the side.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk
Can't shoot, either, apparently.

I'd drop tapatalk if I were you. The new forum works very well on mobile devices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669