Match Thread Leicester v Tottenham FA Cup replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Think it's funny how down hearted some of you are getting at being 1 down at half time... When I think it's the majority of the same people who said the cup doesn't matter, rest everyone, best thing we can do is go out.

Shinji should've started, but now he's fresh to run at them
Its not even the fact we are a goal down, its our depressing approach to a cup game at home.

Oh Jebus here comes Brylcreem's last son.

God I hate those clappers. Embarrassing. They're rubbish in the ground and they're worse on TV. Surely the £228k they are going to end up costing could be better spent. Like on cheaper tickets maybe.

Probably one for another thread sometime. Back to the football

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

God I hate those clappers. Embarrassing. They're rubbish in the ground and they're worse on TV. Surely the £228k they are going to end up costing could be better spent. Like on cheaper tickets maybe.

Disagree completely. They are great.

Either Chilwell has no positional sense or is being told not to play left back. He's everywhere.

Our good run at the end last season started when we first had the clappers. They are 100% responsible for us being where we are. Apparently Chelsea are trying to sign them from us.

For another thread, I agree, but they've been instrumental in completely transforming the home atmosphere. Please remember how feckin' dreadful it used to be

Disagree, think they improve the atmosphere when the older portion of the crowd have their gloves on and clapping makes a muffled thump rather than a nice audible clap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566