Match Thread Leicester v Villarreal PSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, I just turned on and heard the news about Fofana

Was it definitely a leg break?

I really hope that doesn't hamper his incredible potential. He should have a very bright career ahead of him.

Shit just turned on and heard the news about Fofana

Was it definitely a leg break?

I really hope that doesn't hamper his incredible potential. He should have a very bright career ahead of him.
Mate it was one of those you never ever want to see. Gruesome. If it’s not a leg break it’s a dislocation.

he won’t play a part this season.

****ing fuming after that. Reckless. What a ****. Poor Wes is going to be out for a long time. That’s a season ending injury for sure. ****.

Mate it was one of those you never ever want to see. Gruesome. If it’s not a leg break it’s a dislocation.

Shit. I just accidentally caught part of a replay on Twitter and quickly clicked away. Looked nasty without needing to see the end of the tackle.

Poor Wes. That's such a huge blow. I hope he makes a full recovery.

The price of every available Prem quality central defender just went up £10m

Let's hope we've got that Kabak deal lined up.

We already needed one centre back. Surely we now need two?

Maybe even 3 depending on the Outlook for Evans...

Has the referee just decided to stop taking part in the game?

Unless I missed something he just let them score from a free kick 20 yards from where the foul happened with a player on the floor pretending to have a head injury.

The only reason to make a challenge like that is to injure someone. I'm often critical of the soft amount of contact you're allowed these days.....but when all you're trying to achieve is to break someones leg then you should be banned for life. Roy Keane style shit shouldn't be accepted.

Unless I missed something he just let them score from a free kick 20 yards from where the foul happened with a player on the floor pretending to have a head injury.

He's about 12 and probably isn't even qualified

The only reason to make a challenge like that is to injure someone. I'm often critical of the soft amount of contact you're allowed these days.....but when all you're trying to achieve is to break someones leg then you should be banned for life. Roy Keane style shit shouldn't be accepted.
They’ve been booting our players since the first minute. Utter ****s.

I’m so angry about that. Poor Wes.

Not so sure. Lower leg breaks are usually the quickest to fix. He might be back in Jan/Feb. We won't know for sure until they operate though.

Absurd wasn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670