Match Thread Leicester v Villarreal PSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so sure. Lower leg breaks are usually the quickest to fix. He might be back in Jan/Feb. We won't know for sure until they operate though.
As a long term sufferer of a significant lower leg injury I hope you are right.

I just can’t see it.

Not so sure. Lower leg breaks are usually the quickest to fix. He might be back in Jan/Feb. We won't know for sure until they operate though.
with todays medicine he will be walking in weeks and into meaningful physio quicker than many think. Such a tragic injury really feel for him and the team. Not sure what options BR will be looking at moving forwards

Yep. These days you are better with a leg break that a ruptured ligament like Ricardo and Justin.

Well Villarreal make my ‘bunch of utter ****s’ list along side Atletico, Portugal, Leeds and Stoke.

Absolute choker not just for Fofana but the whole club. One of those where his foot was pointing the wrong way out of the tackle so you'd expect a broken ankle and he'll probably miss the whole season....

Yep. These days you are better with a leg break that a ruptured ligament like Ricardo and Justin.
broke my tib and fib in Germany 10 years ago it was plated and then removed after 4 weeks in which my Teutonic physios were making walk out of hospital with no crutches the bastards. God knows how more advanced they are now, sincerely hopes he recovers well such a shame to see a quality player get injured.

As a long term sufferer of a significant lower leg injury I hope you are right.

I just can’t see it.

Some get away with breaks. Sometimes they're just a lifetime pain in the arse. I smashed my elbow nearly 30 years ago and it still ****ing niggles.

Thinking about it might keep the wolf from the door on your wedding night though so....every cloud
Mate, if things go to plan I’ll be face down in a bush by 22:00. The wolf won’t even be in the same ****ing postcode.

Some get away with breaks. Sometimes they're just a lifetime pain in the arse. I smashed my elbow nearly 30 years ago and it still ****ing niggles.
Split the orbital bone in my ankle. Ended up with micro fracture and a debridement. Now osteoarthritis. I’m ****ed.

Fortunately for Wes he will have slightly better doctors involved

Split the orbital bone in my ankle. Ended up with micro fracture and a debridement. Now osteoarthritis. I’m ****ed.

Fortunately for Wes he will have slightly better doctors involved
****, pre move to the US I hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673