Match Thread Leicester Vs Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says something when a clean sheet at half time against the bottom team feels like an achievement.

But to be fair after the Evans injury and the following few minutes we’ve done OK. No more than OK, but I’ll take it.

What a terrible half of football.

ASM is giving us the run around when he has the ball though, Timmy needs to be very disciplined next half.

Hopefully that wasn't our good half too.

Decent performance.

Hate to pick out one player but again Soumare is massively off the pace.

In defence of Soumare at one point he played an absolutely atrocious pass which gave them possession. We then won it back and had a good counter attack.

Miserable gits.

Priority today is not to concede. We need to completely reset and we’ve done that. And we lost our functional captain after 3 minutes.

Youri looks to have his legs back, Thomas playing well.

It’s not perfect by any means, and the Castagne booking is a concern, but there’s something to build on here.

In defence of Soumare at one point he played an absolutely atrocious pass which gave them possession. We then won it back and had a good counter attack.
I watched him closely today. He really does sort of…amble…through the match. It’s really quite bizarre.

Soumare has been OK.
KDH growing on me every game.
another half like that will be fine for me. 3 pts ahead of Christmas is crucial here.

We are better than they are, by a distance imo

KDH, Barnes and Thomas working well down the left, but the gaping maw is down their left hand side, where Lewis is actually worse than Ryan Bertrand (and now booked) and Saint Maximin cant be arsed to come back in his own half.

Unfortunately we have Castagne playing there on his own FFS, which is a ludicrous waste

Daka has been complete dog bob, get him off

Plenty of empty seats here in the Kop....

Souness wouldn't be saying the same thing if it was Salah that went down for that.

May be a bit soft but he dangles a leg out in front of the player and doesn't get the ball.

Miserable gits.

Priority today is not to concede. We need to completely reset and we’ve done that.
Only because they are complete toilet. They've been able to sustain attacks against us for far longer than they have any right to. I'd be shocked if we don't concede at least one.

Honestly, that’s a shocking penalty decision. If the opposition were anyone but these ****s I might feel a bit bad about it, but let’s remember Newcastle are owned by thieving murdering theocratic dictators and we shouldn’t normalise their involvement in our game. They’re no longer a football club and they don’t belong.

Soumare is a ****ing disgrace. No effort at all and no brain to match. I'm also beginning to lose patience with Daka who really does remind me of Musa at times.

We've done okay. That's about where it ends.

Oh, and that is never a penalty is a billion years but it's Newcastle so **** 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669