Match Thread Leicester Vs Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soumare is a ****ing disgrace. No effort at all and no brain to match. I'm also beginning to lose patience with Daka who really does remind me of Musa at times.

It's the lack of effort with Soumare which grinds my gears. If you're lacking ability then you need to work to make up for it. He could sit in a camping chair with bag of cans and there'd be little difference.

Need to hope tielemans delivers a bit more organisation than we've seen of late.
Ricardo/Albrighton and Vardy need an outing aswell.

Soumare has been OK.
KDH growing on me every game.
another half like that will be fine for me. 3 pts ahead of Christmas is crucial here.
I think Soumare has been woeful. His positional play is non existent. Just tracks the ball. In the first half Schmeichel had to man handle him to where he wanted him from a corner.

It's the lack of effort with Soumare which grinds my gears. If you're lacking ability then you need to work to make up for it. He could sit in a camping chair with bag of cans and there'd be little difference.
Is he not?

Conversely I think KDH has been putting a shift in which makes up for his lack of quality in some areas.

That is fantastic football. Really very, very good indeed. That flick from Maddison..... wow.

My heart was in my mouth when Daka took a touch. I thought we might see an infamous miss.

My heart was in my mouth when Daka took a touch. I thought we might see an infamous miss.
I think you’re too hard on him. He’s a decent footballer as well as an instinctive goalscorer.

Speak softly, but he might be a better fit than god in this side.

Still need 2 more to be safe with this one though.

??

He's been pretty deadly in front of goal whenever he has had the chance.
Yes. He's also looked like his legs have been made of jelly and disconnected from his spinal column at times today.

Anyhow, he followed the run well and finished calmly so fair play to him.

I think you’re too hard on him. He’s a decent footballer as well as an instinctive goalscorer.

Speak softly, but he might be a better fit than god in this side.
He's too much like Iheanacho at the moment. There are moments in games (and sometimes whole games) where he looks really clumsy and really messy. Other times he looks great. I'm not writing him off, I think he could be a very good fit for us but I'm also not glossing over his poor performances.

I do like him though. Despite the criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566