Leicestershire news and scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
leicsccc: RT @warne888: Congrats to the England cricket team on retaining the ashes .

leicsccc: RT @warne888: Congrats to the England cricket team on retaining the ashes .. It has taken 24 years for England to do it in Aust.. Well ...

leicsccc: England need some bubbly and a rocket in their dressing room! :) #everyoneo

leicsccc: England need some bubbly and a rocket in their dressing room! :) #everyoneoverthemoon #champagnemoment #ashes

leicsccc: RT @samblackledge: it's 1am and i'm sitting in bed on my own punching the a

leicsccc: RT @samblackledge: it's 1am and i'm sitting in bed on my own punching the air. #ashes

leicsccc: @dove600 We won the last one, so even if we draw the series, we retain the

leicsccc: @dove600 We won the last one, so even if we draw the series, we retain the #ashes

leicsccc: RT @Boycey85: Danni minogue, John Eales, Rolf Harris, Dr. Carl Kennedy, Dav

leicsccc: RT @Boycey85: Danni minogue, John Eales, Rolf Harris, Dr. Carl Kennedy, David Boon, Ned Kelly, Sir Donald Bradman...Your boys took a hel ...

leicsccc: RT @wayneAwhite: @cobby24 @leicsccc good, i know quite a few songs. nananaa

leicsccc: RT @wayneAwhite: @cobby24 @leicsccc good, i know quite a few songs. nananaannnnnaanananananan ali ali cook, ali cook, ali ali cook, nana ...

leicsccc: RT @wayneAwhite: @leicsccc @cobby24 honestly mate, so proud to be english.

leicsccc: RT @wayneAwhite: @leicsccc @cobby24 honestly mate, so proud to be english. Unbelievable scenes today.

leicsccc: RT @Swannyg66: My latest ashes diary is up on the ecb website. I can't real

leicsccc: RT @Swannyg66: My latest ashes diary is up on the ecb website. I can't really remember doing half of it but I stand by my work. I hope y ...

leicsccc: RT @VaughanCricket: Not so sure I can cope with these 4 day games..Can the

leicsccc: RT @VaughanCricket: Not so sure I can cope with these 4 day games..Can the Aussies please make sure the Sydney game lasts 5 days.... Thanks

leicsccc: @Aggerscricket Brave man to blame Mrs Aggers for mad packing on twitter!! #

leicsccc: @Aggerscricket Brave man to blame Mrs Aggers for mad packing on twitter!! #collectiveresponsilbiltyalwayssafeoption

leicsccc: RT @Aggerscricket: 0025. Mad packing for 0600 call for flight to Sydney. Al

leicsccc: RT @Aggerscricket: 0025. Mad packing for 0600 call for flight to Sydney. All her fault

leicsccc: @Swannyg66 Many congrats to your good self and the lads on retaining the #a

leicsccc: @Swannyg66 Many congrats to your good self and the lads on retaining the #ashes from all at Grace Road :) #lovingthesprinkler

leicsccc: @jamestaylor20 Hi mate hope all is well. With the Lions tour, you're gonna

leicsccc: @jamestaylor20 Hi mate hope all is well. With the Lions tour, you're gonna be very busy!! #areyoulookingforwardtopreseasontrainingatleics??

leicsccc: @NathanBuck17 See you've bought up the 100 already in terms of followers ma

leicsccc: @NathanBuck17 See you've bought up the 100 already in terms of followers mate #buckymakesfirsttonofseason

leicsccc: @wayneAwhite Good to see you enjoyed it. Sorry the Rams let you down last n

leicsccc: @wayneAwhite Good to see you enjoyed it. Sorry the Rams let you down last night... Typical with Tudgay and Earnie #oldboysalwaysscore

leicsccc: @dove600 no worries. Yeah, I guess possession is nine-tenths of the law so

leicsccc: @dove600 no worries. Yeah, I guess possession is nine-tenths of the law so they're yours to lose. I want us to win the series outright tho!

leicsccc: @clairabellejp Haha well we'll convert you into a Leics fan next season! Wa

leicsccc: @clairabellejp Haha well we'll convert you into a Leics fan next season! Warne was my hero growing up, boy do the Aussies miss his class!

leicsccc: RT @andrewmcdonald4: how many do we think we can get to the MCG for the fir

leicsccc: RT @andrewmcdonald4: how many do we think we can get to the MCG for the first big bash game? serious entertainment and great quality cri ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669