Leicestershire news and scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
leicsccc: RT @jamestaylor20: Gotta love the aussies for their fancy dress...75000 tur

leicsccc: RT @jamestaylor20: Gotta love the aussies for their fancy dress...75000 turned up to the MCG dressed as stadium seats!!

leicsccc: RT @gurneyhf: @wayneAwhite you could be a doctor if the cricket doesn't wor

leicsccc: RT @gurneyhf: @wayneAwhite you could be a doctor if the cricket doesn't work out mate...

leicsccc: RT @StuartBroad8: Can't work out who gets booed more, Commons at Forest or

leicsccc: RT @StuartBroad8: Can't work out who gets booed more, Commons at Forest or Ponting in England!

leicsccc: @kevinpp24 how can people choose to follow Piers Morgan over you?? #testmat

leicsccc: @kevinpp24 how can people choose to follow Piers Morgan over you?? #testmatchlegendsshouldalwayswin

leicsccc: @jamestaylor20 Good to hear you're well and enjoying it. Hope you have a gr

leicsccc: @jamestaylor20 Good to hear you're well and enjoying it. Hope you have a great 2011 - wish your old man a happy new year too :)

leicsccc: @clairabellejp Haha, well we have some future England stars here, so you ca

leicsccc: @clairabellejp Haha, well we have some future England stars here, so you can start supporting them early! :)

leicsccc: RT @WiseyQuotes: People who fight fire with fire usually end up with ashes.

leicsccc: RT @WiseyQuotes: People who fight fire with fire usually end up with ashes. ~ Abigail Van Buren #Quote #Wisdom

leicsccc: RT @RicketyPontoon: @kevinpp24: "Sydney..." see you there ..... oh hang on

leicsccc: RT @RicketyPontoon: @kevinpp24: "Sydney..." see you there ..... oh hang on, maybe not (but you did nick it, didn't you?) #theashes #ashes

leicsccc: RT @jamestaylor20: I'm sick of everyone at work talking about the weather a

leicsccc: RT @jamestaylor20: I'm sick of everyone at work talking about the weather all the time. I never even wanted to work at the MET office in ...

leicsccc: RT @NathanBuck17: Some serious tungsten being thrown tonight!

leicsccc: RT @NathanBuck17: Some serious tungsten being thrown tonight!

leicsccc: RT @Boycey85: Happy new year to everyone. Nursing a hangover so have nothin

leicsccc: RT @Boycey85: Happy new year to everyone. Nursing a hangover so have nothing else to offer!!

leicsccc: RT @coc_oen: Athers and Bumble discussing Half Man Half Biscuit songs on Sk

leicsccc: RT @coc_oen: Athers and Bumble discussing Half Man Half Biscuit songs on Sky. Almost TMS like. #Ashes

leicsccc: Attritional batting from the Aussies... #ashes #learnttheartoftestbattingin

leicsccc: Attritional batting from the Aussies... #ashes #learnttheartoftestbattinginthisseriesfinally

leicsccc: Athers has just mentioned Watson's poor conversion rate #ashes #inevitablet

leicsccc: Athers has just mentioned Watson's poor conversion rate #ashes #inevitabletopicofconversation

leicsccc: RT @RicketyPontoon: Hollywood chasing me to take over from Harrison Ford fo

leicsccc: RT @RicketyPontoon: Hollywood chasing me to take over from Harrison Ford for next Indiana Jones movie - Indiana Jones and the Lost Ashes ...

leicsccc: RT @P_Collin: Don't panic England fans! Only the first morning. #ashes #the

leicsccc: RT @P_Collin: Don't panic England fans! Only the first morning. #ashes #theashes

leicsccc: @RugbyCricketFan Lol. It always makes me laugh when they mention it. The bo

leicsccc: @RugbyCricketFan Lol. It always makes me laugh when they mention it. The boy Watson is a fine player, I have to admit #underrated #ashes

leicsccc: RT @andrewbrookes84: Would quite like a wicket before I go to bed please ch

leicsccc: RT @andrewbrookes84: Would quite like a wicket before I go to bed please chaps #ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669