Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have improved marginally of late but they are still crap - probably about as crap as us infact.. I can see us both going down. Atleast I will then be able to take some comfort in the fact that we are not the only 'big team' to go down.

Leeds are going down to Keague One, and Dennis Wise will get the sack :081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081: :081:

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be great to see next season League One cruncher on Sky

Leeds United v Nottingham Forest!!

I have recently became a Scunny, Bristol City, Yeovil and Oldham fan of late.

Wouldn't it be great to see next season League One cruncher on Sky

Leeds United v Nottingham Forest!!

I have recently became a Scunny, Bristol City, Yeovil and Oldham fan of late.

It would be even better to see Leeds drawn against the Stanley in the Johnstones paint cup

It would be even better to see Leeds drawn against the Stanley in the Johnstones paint cup

I think Leeds United v Dagenham & Redbridge would be funnier. With an attendance of 9,000 at Elland Road, with more than half being D&R supporters. :biggrin:

Now, Wise is moaning about one of his players leaking the 'starting lineup', he will 'never play for the club again'.

Sorry, Dennis but first you won no need to moan and secondly, a starting lineup isn't a chess plan. Everyone sees the line-up 45 mins before anyway. So any plan against the team could be made then.

I'm not so sure. Its getting very competitive at the bottom of the lge. Leeds have won 2 on the trot and are still bottom. Their good run won't last forever.

Oh please let them go down. I lived in Leeds for 7 years in the 70's and I fecking hate them and their "we're a big club" supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00