Limp Bizkit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

I've always been a big fan, bought their greatest hits album tonight. It's awesome! Any of you a fan of them? I'm guessing not.:eek:

fcukcov

Mike Hunt Smells said:
I've always been a big fan, bought their greatest hits album tonight. It's awesome! Any of you a fan of them? I'm guessing not.:eek:
yeh I like it. Juts got it but I like their older stuff.

We are gonna get completely shot down for this one mike.

fcukcov

here we go.

MHS

fcukcov said:
yeh I like it. Juts got it but I like their older stuff.

We are gonna get completely shot down for this one mike.

Good on ya fcuk, I've got 5 of their albums (including this), one of the best bands in recent years IMO.

fcukcov

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Good on ya fcuk, I've got 5 of their albums (including this), one of the best bands in recent years IMO.

Wouldnt go that far, but I do like some of their songs.

Im one of those people that listens to anything, if I like the odd song by a band I will go and get the album, unfortunately I have ended up with some truely awful albums (Dodgy comes to to mind). However it has helped me to unearth some real gems. If I listen and I like it I buy it. Dont go in for all this 'oh that bands cool at the mo Ill buy them.' and i dont see why if you like music by say Korn or Marilyn Manson then you suddenly have to dress all in balc and walk round looking at you shoes all the time. Why cant you listen to that type of music and look 'normal.':mad:

Last edited:

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Hazzman said:
Banned them, Durham immediately. Language like this should not be accepted. Treat Talking Balls like a communist state, strike em.

Hazzer if i was a Music Mod it would have already gone.

Scarby

i remember they were a big craze with 'rolling' when i was back at school many moons ago so i brought chocolate starfish or whatever it was called.

I havent ever wasted my money on such rubbish since. It was a horrid album at a horrid price! it was bottom of my CD pile for years until my sister got into punk music so i wrapped it up and gave her the album for xmas one year.

MHS

ScarboroughFox said:
i remember they were a big craze with 'rolling' when i was back at school many moons ago so i brought chocolate starfish or whatever it was called.

I havent ever wasted my money on such rubbish since. It was a horrid album at a horrid price! it was bottom of my CD pile for years until my sister got into punk music so i wrapped it up and gave her the album for xmas one year.

Limp Bizkit are one of those bands that you either love or hate, as you can tell everyone hates them (apart from me!)

drummindefender

ScarboroughFox said:

nice move scarbs :038: limp bizkit are fcuking shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670