Lincoln City - Monday 24th July - pre-season friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Kick-off 7:45 p.m.

Tickets
On the gate at £10 for adults and £5 for concessions, but an 'early-bird discount' is available by booking in advance on 01522 880011 before 5pm on the day of the game. This knocks a couple of quid off the adult price with a quid off for concessions - tickets will not be posted out but can be collected on the evening of the game.

Not all areas of the ground will be open.

Coaches
No Fox Travel. Has anybody heard whether any of the Supporters Club branches will be running a coach?

Directions
A46 to Newark. Continue on A46 around the Newark bypass and across the A1, following A46 Lincoln signs.

After about 9 miles, at roundabout take the 3rd exit, following A1434 Lincoln signs.

Follow A1434 for 4¼ miles, then get into nearside lane (signposted A57 City Centre, Worksop). 1st exit (straight on) at roundabout into High Street.

After ½mile, get into the offside lane and go straight on at the lights - still signposted A57 City Centre, Worksop.

Soon after the lights turn right into Scorer Street - (I think it's the third road on the right, but don't hate me if it's the second or the fourth!). The ground is off Scorer Street to the right. There was loads of street-parking last time I was there but that was some years ago, so it might have changed since then. (Please note what Willlow says about the parking situation in message #10 below)

A little under 60 miles - about an hour.

Trains
If you leave at half-time and run all the way to the station, you should just about be able to catch the last train back to Leicester - otherwise it's an overnight stay. Sorry!

Last edited:
welcome to dale

Last edited by a moderator:
The majority of the parking around the stadium area is now permit only! But you might be able to find the odd street that isnt.

Hi Dale!

Does anybody fancy producing a match report of the game for my wesbite? :102: :icon_redf

Take that as a no then :icon_roll :icon_bigg

newtonfox said:
thats your job or is it job share now :icon_bigg :icon_bigg ;)

:icon_bigg I dont get to go to away games and IMO a match report would be a lot better from a fan who had been to the game and seen the performance rather then from somebody who just knows the score :icon_wink

Willlow said:
:icon_bigg I dont get to go to away games and IMO a match report would be a lot better from a fan who had been to the game and seen the performance rather then from somebody who just knows the score :icon_wink

You have more chance of getting a job with the daily mail sports section by not watching the match though. ;)

Lboro fox said:
You have more chance of getting a job with the daily mail sports section by not watching the match though. ;)

:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570