Lincoln game is OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else can they do? At least they are trying to be proactive.

And such action will also help the FSF build up a picture of what the police are doing and inform them of the need for further and appropriate lobby of behalf of fans.

Just great. That's £42 each me and some friends have spunked on advance purchase rail tickets.:098:

Just great. That's £42 each me and some friends have spunked on advance purchase rail tickets.:098:
Go and visit Lincoln for the day.

You will see Lincoln's most famous attractions including Lincoln Cathedral and Castle and enjoy fine views stretching far beyond the city from the open top bus.
Don't kick a policeman though:icon_wink

Interesting: Lincolnshire Police has received Intelligence information that this match may be disrupted by people travelling to Lincoln with the intention of causing serious disorder in the city.

That's so easy to say - nobody can dispute it whether it's true or not.

Not used top seeing Police and Intelligence in the same sentence though....:081:

Rumours of trouble in Lincoln at the minute. Nothing firm other than a couple of people on Twitter.

Rumours of trouble in Lincoln at the minute.

Pity they haven't got a football match to go to; it would have taken their minds off things.

hope zak gets some playing time and knockaer id also try Vardy/Beks together as strike partners

Last edited:
Pity they haven't got a football match to go to; it would have taken their minds off things.

We are in the middle of the "trouble" on the waterfront now, there is none, just Twitter lies

LincsEcho ‏@LincsEcho
Despite reports we've checked with Lincolnshire Police and there doesn't appear to be any trouble in Lincoln city centre.

hope zak gets some playing time and knockaer id also try Vardy/Beks together as strike partners

In what? In the scrap with the Lincoln lads?
It's an interesting approach to team building, but I can't see Nige letting them get involved to be honest

They did indeed play behind closed doors. We won 5-0.

Konchesky played the whole game. Assuming at least 10 others played for us too.

They did indeed play behind closed doors. We won 5-0.

Konchesky played the whole game. Assuming at least 10 others played for us too.

King, Nugent, Vardy and Dyer (2) with the goals.

I'm utterly stunned by this, is this now the Police standard action if they feel there 'might' be trouble at a football match, just call the fecker off the night before?

Total and utter garbage and the travel costs of all City fans should be returned.

I'm utterly stunned by this, is this now the Police standard action if they feel there 'might' be trouble at a football match, just call the fecker off the night before?

Total and utter garbage and the travel costs of all City fans should be returned.

It all seems very strange and it wouldn't surprise me if there were other powers/issues at play here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669