Lincoln game is OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all seems very strange and it wouldn't surprise me if there were other powers/issues at play here.

Possibly that after Leeds won their case against the police over costs, Lincolnshire Police didn't fancy paying anything extra themselves. Although it doesn't seem to have worked out that way for them.

The threat of possible violence is spreading
Hmm, unnamed Leicester fans allegedly planning to smash Lincoln up and now Blackburn fans having a scuffle in Holland. I know what to do. Everyone listen carefully.

FOOTBALL FANS ARE TERRORISTS!!!

I'll be drafting a petition shortly to have football completely banned throughout Europe. **** it, across the world. And not just football either. Rugby as well, just to be safe. And cricket. And boxing. And baseball, American football, tennis, golf, darts, snooker, hockey, ice hockey, squash, basketball, Australian rules football, pool, athletics, lacrosse, gymnastics, handball, martial arts, volleyball, softball, speedway, table tennis, netball, cycling, swimming, motor racing, badminton, professional wrestling, snakes and ladders, hopscotch, hide and seek, egg and spoon races, noughts and crosses, chess, and thumb wars. I'll post a link when it's done.

That's so easy to say - nobody can dispute it whether it's true or not.

Not used top seeing Police and Intelligence in the same sentence though....:081:

I can dispute it. The police have a sterling history of being lying ****s so I'm going with the option that they made the whole thing up.

And are ****s.

I can dispute it. The police have a sterling history of being lying ****s so I'm going with the option that they made the whole thing up.

And are ****s.

I can dispute it as well, we were in Lincoln and all we saw was loads of coppers being idiots, telling us they were closing roads and that there was trouble 'just over there where you can't see it'. If anything at all happened it was so isolated they'd see more action outside any nightclub on a Saturday night.

Typical police, lying to the very people who pay their wages.

You've only got to look as far as the copper who was found not guilty for beating crap out of that poor fella during the riots really... shame that his previous record wasnt disclosed in court.

You've only got to look as far as the copper who was found not guilty for beating crap out of that poor fella during the riots really... shame that his previous record wasnt disclosed in court.

I thought he pushed him?

I thought he pushed him?

Pushed him over and hit him with his baton when the guy was walking away from the area and not involved in the demo downplay it if you like but thugs in uniform shouldn't get away with it.

Pushed him over and hit him with his baton when the guy was walking away from the area and not involved in the demo downplay it if you like but thugs in uniform shouldn't get away with it.

No they shouldn't, but people exaggerating what happened doesn't help the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669