Lineker v The BBC

Has anyone here actually watched GB News?

I occasionally get emails meant for them, sent by their viewers who can't get their email address right. They're morons.
I got one last night from someone who was trying to email Rees-Mogg. This idiot had already received a bounce message after sending it to the wrong address, so he had another guess and forwarded a copy of that to me.

I'm surprised right wingers actually watch it. I thought it was just viewed by left/centre leaning political commentators so they could lol about it.

I'm surprised right wingers actually watch it. I thought it was just viewed by left/centre leaning political commentators so they could lol about it.

This is a genuine email from someone who thought they were emailing danWhooton@ GBnews:

As I said to Mark. Give me a large hovercraft 6 SAS soldiers and Ill ship 6000 iilegals back to France in a week. I’ve just today had a heart op but im willing to get going with this immigrant situation. Are You?

Or like Mark are you just a blowhard?if not who could you recommend who willo?

Dave D

They all must be ex Leicester or they wouldn’t be doing this, obviously

If Lineker wasn't ex Leicester would you lot be so vociferous in your support of his actions.
He works for the BBC and he knows they have an impartiality policy ( yes yes I know they are hypocritical twats) and he does nowt else other than be anti government espousing his left wing views.

This has nothing to do with freedom of speech but with complying with his employers policy.
If he wants to post what he does then fine. Absolutely no problem. Just resign from the BBC.
Welcome to today's episode of spot the gammon

If Lineker wasn't ex Leicester would you lot be so vociferous in your support of his actions.
He works for the BBC and he knows they have an impartiality policy ( yes yes I know they are hypocritical twats) and he does nowt else other than be anti government espousing his left wing views.

This has nothing to do with freedom of speech but with complying with his employers policy.
If he wants to post what he does then fine. Absolutely no problem. Just resign from the BBC.
Left wing you say. More centre than that by my recollection.

When you are rabidly right-wing, anyone to the left of that is a 'lefty'.

Even being slightly right wing is now seen as being a 'lefty'.

**** the Tories and anyone that supports them now.
Partial Whooooosssssshhhhhh

Fq7e9AtWAAEQFaM

If you are going to make such stupid comments, then at least get your facts right. Lineker is not a BBC employee, he is an external contractor and if you think that it is only LCFC supporters who are up in arms, then I suggest that you turn on the news.
If someone is paid by a company to carry out work then they have a duty to comply with that companies policies - he chose not to.

It's a pity his principles didn't extend to condemning human rights atrocities in Qatar but expect he was too busy trousering his dosh.

Just for balance, in case we are accused of just backing 'our own', let's see what famous Forest fan, Carl Froch, takes on the situation:

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663