Lineker v The BBC

If Lineker wasn't ex Leicester would you lot be so vociferous in your support of his actions.
He works for the BBC and he knows they have an impartiality policy ( yes yes I know they are hypocritical twats) and he does nowt else other than be anti government espousing his left wing views.

This has nothing to do with freedom of speech but with complying with his employers policy.
If he wants to post what he does then fine. Absolutely no problem. Just resign from the BBC.
Rich take off those red tinted glasses and see the this for what it is an attack on freedom of speech.
We can deba tree this all day but as someone once said We talk can about it for 20 minutes and then we decide I was right

Rich take off those red tinted glasses and see the this for what it is an attack on freedom of speech.
We can deba tree this all day but as someone once said We talk can about it for 20 minutes and then we decide I was right
Seems pretty ironic when you say it's an attack on freedom of speech. Were you of the same opinion when Clarkson. Littlejohn and Co were vilified?

Seems pretty ironic when you say it's an attack on freedom of speech. Were you of the same opinion when Clarkson. Littlejohn and Co were vilified?
You really are an odious little disease flap, aren't you.

It's not the same thing.

I agree with you that many of those currently espousing freedom of speech in defence of Lineker tend to be selective about it. Unfortunately, everything has to be a partisan issue nowadays.

The evidence is pretty overwhelming that the BBC are selectively attempting to restrict its employees from expressing opinions dependent upon their support or criticism of the government.

Richard Littlejohn, who has made a career out of promoting hatred against disenfranchised and oft-discriminated groups, does not need defending. He could found a political entity called the Foreigner and Queer Extermination Party and keep his Daily Heil gig. Clarkson is an infinitely privileged shit-for-brains who just wanks himself silly every time he says something evil and people rightly call him the arsehole he knows he is; no consequences for that arrogant prick either.

You disingenuous, small-minded thick ****.

Richard Littlejohn, who has made a career out of promoting hatred against disenfranchised and oft-discriminated groups, does not need defending. He could found a political entity called the Foreigner and Queer Extermination Party and keep his Daily Heil gig. Clarkson is an infinitely privileged shit-for-brains who just wanks himself silly every time he says something evil and people rightly call him the arsehole he knows he is; no consequences for that arrogant prick either.

You disingenuous, small-minded thick ****.
Oh, so it is only when it suits your agenda that you get all upset and nasty. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

So many personal insults. It's almost as if I'm getting under your skin.

Oh, so it is only when it suits your agenda that you get all upset and nasty. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Not mine, darling.

The ‘agenda’ of letting people live their lives without the constant threat of harassment or violence, is that the ‘agenda’ you mean?

Not a goddamn thing. It's too easy. Once the personal insults start I know you've lost.
Mate, you're on a Leicester forum.

You just being here makes you the biggest loser.

Even if you came here to post support of Linekar, you would still be the biggest loser here.

Now off you ****, ta.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664