little man tate

Status
Not open for further replies.
met them a few times,they have a lot of time for there fans.fame wont get to them there all level headed.and they will make it :038:

well there from sheffield so maybe thats the connection to arctic monkeys and in nme a few weeks ago jarvis was slagging lmt off and jon(lead singer) said he was disappointed because jarvis was the reason he was in a band.hope that answers yr question

did ya! fair play to ya!

who do you think they sound like?

has a sorta supergrass feel to them. Very Mod

They sound like quite a few things now-a-days, their music is nothing incredible but lyrically very good. To top it they seem nice blokes.

My comparison is if (Sheffield scene) Arctic Monkeys were Stone Roses, Long Blondes (Another good band from Sheff) were Pulp, Bromheads Jacket were Happy Mondays, then LMT are Inspiral Carpets.

All the three other bands are accomplished or will have recorded to be lauded, whereas LMT will be the background and never get any credit till two old duffers on a forum somewhere say 'werent they good'.

I think the album is out soon, they sound like everyone going but do it well and dont hurt anyone.

I saw them last month. Top top stuff.
Great rappore(sp) with audience. Great crowd. Great Gig. :)

they are playing @ Northampton on the 2nd of december i thought about going.

you think its worth it then Orifice?

Go to it. If you don't you'll always have it in the back of your mind.
Keep a eye on the singers hand movements/sign language during the songs.

They havn't got a regular support band with them so the support at Northampton could be just a local bunch of unknowns.

if thats the kinda person you are yeah.i see it as i'm doing you a faver by talking you into going.but believe me you cant help but enjoy it even if you havent heard any songs.thats how a few of my mates got hooked.enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669