Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Daniel is seemingly dead i thought he would be the key to it all. This series has disappointed me a little as i thought we would start to get some definates answers but there seems to have been nothing concrete as of yet.

I'm Lost on Lost.

Series 3 and 5 have disapointed me. I hope 6 is better.

I just don't know where its heading but i'd of thought we'd have an inkling of whats going on by now. It seems a wee bit muddled if you ask me with this time travelling thing.

I know! But then I've seen the awesome finale :icon_cool

Twas a good finale. 2 Locke's then hey. Is there 2 of everyone do you think?

I'm intrigued to see how the last series will pan out now i must admit. Series 5 wasn't the best but i've got to stick with it now.

I think what Jack thinks will happen, will happen and they'll all have flashbacks and somehow realise they all know each other.

but then again it could be anything.

Feck me there is an other season :icon_eek: I thought that was it last night ..I wasnt happy:icon_lol:

Twas a good finale. 2 Locke's then hey. Is there 2 of everyone do you think?

I'm intrigued to see how the last series will pan out now i must admit. Series 5 wasn't the best but i've got to stick with it now.

I think what Jack thinks will happen, will happen and they'll all have flashbacks and somehow realise they all know each other.

but then again it could be anything.

I think Miles was right. He said something like "what if the thing we are doing now really did happen? then the best thing to do would be to do nothing."

I think they have caused the incident and will still be on the island in the next season. the explosion destroy the statue?

The time travel has explained a few things though. We know why Daniel's mum was so intent on keeping him focussed on his studies as a kid. We also know why Shanon (that her name?) left the island as a youngster.

What we need to know is waht Richard meant when he told Sun that he watched them all die. The mass grave?

I think the incident is what gives the others the chance to move into Dharma territory.

What about the second Locke? who was that bloke? We've had a few mentions of the bible recently too.

How will they get back to normal time? will they?

How many more questions can i ask?

I think Miles was right. He said something like "what if the thing we are doing now really did happen? then the best thing to do would be to do nothing."

I think they have caused the incident and will still be on the island in the next season. the explosion destroy the statue?

I think the statue was long gone before 1977

The time travel has explained a few things though. We know why Daniel's mum was so intent on keeping him focussed on his studies as a kid. We also know why Shanon (that her name?) left the island as a youngster.

It was Charlotte. Shannon died season 2

What we need to know is waht Richard meant when he told Sun that he watched them all die. The mass grave?

I think the incident is what gives the others the chance to move into Dharma territory.

That was explained in season 3, the others moved into the Dharma homes after 'the purge', which was much later

What about the second Locke? who was that bloke?

I think that Jacob's adversary found some kind of loophole which enabled him to be reincarnated as Locke. Not sure how this happened though. The real Locke is dead.

We've had a few mentions of the bible recently too.

How will they get back to normal time? will they?

How many more questions can i ask?

9 months to wait :icon_cry:

Last edited:
I think that Jacob's adversary found some kind of loophole which enabled him to be reincarnated as Locke. Not sure how this happened though. The real Locke is dead.

i thought that, and i think richard is on the boat you see coming in at the start.

or its locke from a different time frame. and the other locke has been resurrected yet??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670