Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are people's thoughts on the most recent episode about Locke? I thought it was great, Ben's such a bastard for killing Locke, slimy little man. Great character though.

I thought all along that he'd be 'resurrected'. The fact that they're all stuck back in time will be the next story. How will they get back to real time? That is presuming that the people on the plane are in the same place as Jack/Kate/Hurley/Jin(?) etc.

I think he killed him because he knew Locke wouldn't be able to talk them into going. He would have to do it himself and they only way to get them back was to know locke was dead and then talk to them individually himself.

I'm intriuged as to why Hurley, Kate and Sayid went back when they originally said they wouldn't. What has made them change their minds.

Kate was obviously forced - she was in a right state when she showed up at jack's.

Sayid had been arrested, probably framed by Ben.

Hurley was probably persuaded fairly easily. He took a guitar (like charlie) and a comic (like walt). so he was trying very hard to make it work.

the original comic was hurley's in the first place, walt just found it on the island once the plane had crashed

but why stop Locke from killing himself and then kill him 2 minutes later?

his turnaround came at the trigger of Locke mentioning Eloise Hawking... so the question is what was that all about? :102:

Ben must have known that Locke 'had to die'. He had no reason to do it otherwise.

I'm more puzzled as to the direction the show is taking after watching today's episode
F**king hell bollocks, Guys!!!!!!!

It's not f**king real, not real, not real, not real!!!!!!!

You're discussing something as though it's real and needs debate, it's not f**king real.

Worst of all, it's not real and it's shite!!!!!

F**king hell bollocks, Guys!!!!!!!

It's not f**king real, not real, not real, not real!!!!!!!

You're discussing something as though it's real and needs debate, it's not f**king real.

Worst of all, it's not real and it's shite!!!!!

Not a fan of Lost? :102:

I did try to watch it last year at some point due to all the hype.

I soon realised it wasn't for me.

Yep i've never understood someone commenting on something they cant get into. Just dont comment and look on the thread if you dont like it. Not hard really :102:

So if you were sat in the pub and the conversation turned 'Lost', would you not be allowed to speak unless you actually like the programme?

It's a discussion on a forum where people give their opinion. Not hard really.

So if you were sat in the pub and the conversation turned 'Lost', would you not be allowed to speak unless you actually like the programme?

It's a discussion on a forum where people give their opinion. Not hard really.

everyone's entitled to an opinion but i wouldn't comment on a thread i wasn't interested in. it just takes precious time away from wanking and/or beastiality. :102:

i've never commented on a thread i'm not interested in. but each to their own macky. you carry on dude:023:

Yep i've never understood someone commenting on something they cant get into. Just dont comment and look on the thread if you dont like it. Not hard really :102:
I'm a professional observer and commentator.

I comment on behaviour, especially c**ish behaviour.

Wondered where this was heading and thought it started to be a bit wishy washy but i thought the last 2 episodes have been superb

Me too. It's starting to get exciting again.

Why does Ben not remember the man that shot him when he grows up? Surely he remembers all of them being at Dharma when he was a kid?

Maybe he does and he's not letting on?

Me too. It's starting to get exciting again.

Why does Ben not remember the man that shot him when he grows up? Surely he remembers all of them being at Dharma when he was a kid?

Maybe he does and he's not letting on?

I think Richard said to Sawyer when he agreed to 'heal' him that he would forget everything that had happened.

And hence it was always meant to be.

Convenient.

I think Richard said to Sawyer when he agreed to 'heal' him that he would forget everything that had happened.

And hence it was always meant to be.

Convenient.

Any ideas as to why Richard never gets old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669