Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i'm just intruiged as to how. Does that mean Christian Shepherd's not actually dead also?
IMO Jughead answers the question from series 1 re: the concrete under the Swan station

Yes, i'm just intruiged as to how. Does that mean Christian Shepherd's not actually dead also?
IMO Jughead answers the question from series 1 re: the concrete under the Swan station

His coming back from the dead (when he was guiding Jack in season 1) could be explained now.

As can other 'hallucinations'. Remember when people kept seeing Walt when he was missing?

Also, the seemingly eternal bloke from Dharma (?), Richard i think his name is.

Just seen a billboard poster with a picture of John Locke with the words 'Locke's dead. Right?'
Oohhh, what are they lining up here...!?!
They have them things plastered all over the country with different slogans on them. I take it they mean something to some "people" then?

They have them things plastered all over the country with different slogans on them. I take it they mean something to some "people" then?

Ooh, I've only seen the Locke one, what do the others say? :icon_wink

(SPOILER - if you haven't seen episode 5, hence white text) Anyone else bloody pleased that Jin's alive?!?!
Great writing, was convinced he'd died

(SPOILER - if you haven't seen episode 5, hence white text) Anyone else bloody pleased that Jin's alive?!?!
Great writing, was convinced he'd died
SPOILER

I agree, I just hope Sun doesn't kill Ben (which she blantantly won't).

It also means that they'll be able to squeeze in another story line about Jin trying to survive/not freaking out.

The time switches can't continue for too long, they'll all be dead!

I also cant wait to see Jack & Sawyer reunite. That unspoken respect as got to spill over at some point. Also, I reckon Juliette and Sawyer will get it on.

That better Jeff?

Good to see Jin back in last nights episodes. I didn't think he was a main character this year but happy he seems to be.

So Locke seems to have gone back too now. I dont get the reason Jack's dad is on the island but i'm sure we will all find out.

Glad that annoying women is dead. her whiney voice was doing my head in. But Daniel still has a big part to play in this especially since she said that he was the one that told her she was gonna die if she came back.

Is that old women daniels mum? if so why did widmore send des to see her and why is ben "friends" with her when those 2 are enemies. It has opened up a whole new load of questions.

the preview for next weeks show seems to show kate and hurley agreeing to go back to the island. that would just leave sayid and maybe des as we dont know weather he has to go back.

Good to see Jin back in last nights episodes. I didn't think he was a main character this year but happy he seems to be.

So Locke seems to have gone back too now. I dont get the reason Jack's dad is on the island but i'm sure we will all find out.

Glad that annoying women is dead. her whiney voice was doing my head in. But Daniel still has a big part to play in this especially since she said that he was the one that told her she was gonna die if she came back.

Is that old women daniels mum? if so why did widmore send des to see her and why is ben "friends" with her when those 2 are enemies. It has opened up a whole new load of questions.

the preview for next weeks show seems to show kate and hurley agreeing to go back to the island. that would just leave sayid and maybe des as we dont know weather he has to go back.

Jack's dad is Jacob, from the creepy cabin.

I think Desmond will end up going back even though he doesn't have to.

Jack's dad is Jacob, from the creepy cabin.

I think Desmond will end up going back even though he doesn't have to.

:018: I don't think so. It's all quite confusing but when Locke went to the cabin and asked Christian to speak to Jacob, Christian replied that he could speak for him.

I think Desmond will end up back now too. But remember Ben and Widmore's exchange at the end of last season - Ben said he was going to find Widmore's daughter and kill her - Desmond is his ticket towards this

:018: I don't think so. It's all quite confusing but when Locke went to the cabin and asked Christian to speak to Jacob, Christian replied that he could speak for him.

I think Desmond will end up back now too. But remember Ben and Widmore's exchange at the end of last season - Ben said he was going to find Widmore's daughter and kill her - Desmond is his ticket towards this

Yeah i dont think Christian is Jacob. Des won't allow Ben to kill her imo. I think he'll kill widmore at the end though or vice versa.

On the subject of the cabin, it moved (or disappeared). What if it is stuck in one of these time-shifting loops? Jacob could be anyone. Jack, maybe? pure speculation of course.

Last edited:
On the subject of the cabin, it moved (or disappeared). What if it is stuck in one of these time-shifting loops? Jacob could be anyone. Jack, maybe? pure speculation of course.

Indeed. Could be.

Will the time shifts have stopped now that Locke has turned the wheel though?

Indeed. Could be.

Will the time shifts have stopped now that Locke has turned the wheel though?
And if it has, are they back on current time? I personally think they'll keep skipping until a more important character becomes seriously ill.
I agree :icon_cry:
I think he'll die doing something rediculously heroic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670