Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

Isn't about time they were found so then we can get rid of the fecking shite programme off the TV?

Lako42

Never watched it, looks utterly wank and over complicated, god knows how the simple ****ers got on with it in the US.

Brown Nose

I like it in the same way as I like to do a cryptic crossword.

Confuses the feck out of you but you kind of enjoy it.

You have to have watched them all though. If you dip in and out, it looks like a load of wank.

Quite clever really from yanks. Much better than those painting by numbers series they usually come up with.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Until I read Brown Nose' post, the only people that I know that watch Lost are cnuts.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
It's now the sort of scenario I imagine Scarby to start getting upset about.
He'll start watching this now just to get offended.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Best TV series to come out of the USA is Friends. Fact.
70's/80's was the golden era!!!

Dukes of Hazard, BJ and the Bear, The A-Team, Six Million Dollar Man, Cheers, The Fall Guy, Starsky & Hutch and a shit load of others

Lako42

:098::098::098:

PRISON BREAK!!!!!!:icon_cool

Sopranos you easily pleased feckers.

It is an absolute masterpiece that shits all over the likes of 'Friends, Prison Break and Lost'

If anyone thinks otherwise then I suggest you put your penis into a blender and feel the pain of your ignorance.

Brown Nose

Best TV series to come out of the USA is Friends. Fact.

Friends is pure evil. The worst programme ever created. Consistently shiver down the spine bad. It is a sickening endictment of Western popular culture that this drivel became so popular. Overwritten sugary wank.

A programme for thick women. Any man who has ever laughed at the shite deserves a public flogging. Men who watched it in order to ingratiate themselves with some woman should be shot. Any man who really liked it should be vicously tortured and then shot.

Lako42

Friends is pure evil. The worst programme ever created. Consistently shiver down the spine bad. It is a sickening endictment of Western popular culture that this drivel became so popular. Overwritten sugary wank.

A programme for thick women. Any man who has ever laughed at the shite deserves a public flogging. Men who watched it in order to ingratiate themselves with some woman should be shot. Any man who really liked it should be vicously tortured and then shot.

Who is your favourite character? I bet it's Joey.

highland fox

It's now the sort of scenario I imagine Scarby to start getting upset about.
He'll start watching this now just to get offended.

Theres no bummers in it singing so he wouldn't be interested

Lako42

Scrubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675