love is in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.

cafe

Hull Troll
On our not606 forum it has come over all touchy feely between Lester and Hull fans.All Hull fans hoping you come up rather than QPR.
Must say it is very refreshing.

If any Hull fan tries to touch or feel me, they will need more than refreshing!!

On our not606 forum it has come over all touchy feely between Lester and Hull fans.All Hull fans hoping you come up rather than QPR.
Must say it is very refreshing.

I hope we go up rather than QPR too, about the only thing I'll have in common with a Hull fan.

I am not sure the FA would take kindly to 'threats' from an owner.

I am not sure how they can say NO and call his bluff, and if he then goes, all the Hull fans will blame the FA not the stupid owner.

I am not sure the FA would take kindly to 'threats' from an owner.

I am not sure how they can say NO and call his bluff, and if he then goes, all the Hull fans will blame the FA not the stupid owner.

I can't see why the FA would object; there are already examples of clubs changing their names without FA interferencce. It's the fans he needs to win over.

Hull Tigers playing in the Premier league or no club. Bit of a no brainer for the fans really isn't it? I can't say i'm happy with clubs/owners doing this but if it comes down too having a club to support. I wasn't too happy when we were going back to Leicester Fosse but i suppose you would live with it if it came down to it and were successful.

So why is he making a big fuss unless he already thinks the FA might say no?

The first 'fuss' that is mentioned in the article involves 'a minority of fans' and he says if the community doesn't want him he will go. It is only when he is asked about the FA's attitude that he says that the same thing would apply. It may be that the headline doesn't properly reflect what he sees as the problem.

Hull Tigers playing in the Premier league or no club. Bit of a no brainer

But it wouldn't be no club. It would just be a differently constituted club and probably not in the Prem.

Tell him to do one, they'll be 101 other egomaniacs with more money than sense that will be happy to chuck their money at an EPL club.

How would he walk away in 24hrs anyway, put the club into administration by calling in his loans or suchlike?

For what it is worth it is probably a minority of dogged fans who are so angry.The campaign to stop the name change has a small percentage of supporters signed up.It would appear that some of the more commited members have been signing friends up to the campaign groups to boost numbers.
Many fans are just enjoying the moment

For what it is worth it is probably a minority of dogged fans who are so angry.The campaign to stop the name change has a small percentage of supporters signed up.It would appear that some of the more commited members have been signing friends up to the campaign groups to boost numbers.
Many fans are just enjoying the moment

Your use of the word 'moment' has been duly noted. I am glad to see you are being realistic.

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was something to do with one of Spion's playlists. Now I wish it was. Can't get that ****ing song out of my head now!

Last edited:
So, the bloke that has bought and now owns the Hull Footballing Club has decided to change the name to 'Hull Tigers'. In six years time when he's buggered off, what's to stop the next owner renaming the club 'Hull City'?

It is ludicrous to change the name of a club in my opinion - I'm glad that Leicester have never changed their name.
Oh, hang on a minute...

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was something to do with one of Spion's playlists. Now I wish it was. Can't get that ****ing song out of my head now!

It'll be everywhere you look around, in every sight and every sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670