Macclesfield - 12/08/09 - 7.45pm - Carling Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with FT (which I presume is Foxes Travel)?

Full of the sort of twat you don't want to travel with. Coaches stink. Seats are uncomfortable. No guarantee that the driver knows where the ground is (see Chelsea away, 31/10/2007). Anyone got any more?

Full of the sort of twat you don't want to travel with. Coaches stink. Seats are uncomfortable. No guarantee that the driver knows where the ground is (see Chelsea away, 31/10/2007). Anyone got any more?

What happened there then?:icon_bigg I remember I saw the buses passing me on the way to the stadium so you must have been there in time for the game!

What happened there then?:icon_bigg I remember I saw the buses passing me on the way to the stadium so you must have been there in time for the game!

We were on coach number 2745 I think. Pulled up within sight of the ground, then fcked off into Fulham for about 3 miles. Eventually came back and parked about 20 minutes' walk from the ground, got in about 5 minutes before kick-off.

We were on coach number 2745 I think. Pulled up within sight of the ground, then fcked off into Fulham for about 3 miles. Eventually came back and parked about 20 minutes' walk from the ground, got in about 5 minutes before kick-off.

I remember using Fox Travel to get to Hereford a few years ago. 5 bloody hours it took, including a 90 minute stop at a service station. Never used them since.

I remember using Fox Travel to get to Hereford a few years ago. 5 bloody hours it took, including a 90 minute stop at a service station. Never used them since.

I actually used it once last season, for Yeovil. Never, ever again.

Not used it since Fulham In the cup a few years ago when we had to pull into a service station for about an hour and then wern't allowed into london by the police untill we said there was no beer on board, then the old bill never even searched the fecking coaches.

Shambles.

Not used it since Fulham In the cup a few years ago when we had to pull into a service station for about an hour and then wern't allowed into london by the police untill we said there was no beer on board, then the old bill never even searched the fecking coaches.

Shambles.

To be fair to fox travel that sounds more like over the top policing. Although I woud've expected someone from the club to have sorted it quickly.

Couldn't give a toss. Don't care about England.

I'm not either but I was surprised Macclesfield chose to play it Wednesday unless of course the BBC had already tapped them up to cover the game with these extensive "highlights" they are showing later on as of course the BBC love clashing with ITV who are showing the England Friendly of course

Our driver attempted an u-turn on Aylestone Road when she passed the Walkers. It's an one-way road. What a trip that was and then I did the same like a numpty going Millwall with em.

I'm goin Macclesfield and Ipo and Sheff Utd on FT, it is underrated, it gets you to and from the game easily, I have been using it for the last two years for about 10 games a season and have never had any problems although I didn't go Chelsea on FT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566